Peter Parker ♡Daddy!

You were sitting on the couch, with your precious boyfriend, Peter Parker, aka Spiderman, or Spidey. You were sure you loved him, and he loved you more than his own life. Though he didn't want to rush things so you have never... you know what. Bees and birds... to the point! You were sitting with him, on the couch, trying to focus on your book, as much as he was trying to focus on his. But you both were distracting each other just by existing. Finally he sighed heavily and put the book down, as you grinned with victory on your face.
"I won." You smirked and closed the book. "What would I get as a reward?" You purred silently looking at him closely. He smiled and opened his arms.
"C'mere (Nickname)." You willingly cuddled up to him, burying your face in his chest. God he was warm and so comfortable. "Happy?"
"You have no idea." You hummed hugging him tightly. "God you're a wonderful bed Peter. I'm gonna keep you." He chuckled slightly as you groaned. "Don't you dare move! I just got comfortable!"
"Sorry (nickname)." He kissed your hair as you hummed happy. "So you're keeping me because I am a great pillow?"
"And a bed. And I need someone to hug me and cuddle with me." You pointed out. "And you are a good kisser." You added as he grinned a little, looking into your (y/e/c) eyes. "Just as me."
"Oh? I think I'll need to do an experiment to be sure." He smirked and leaned to you, as you grinned too. You both closed your eyes, leaning to each other to link your lips in a long, deep and soft kiss. Your lips moved in sync for a while, when finally you couldn't resist and you raised a bit, embracing his neck with your arms. He pulled you onto his lap, as his one hand - on your waist - pulled you closer and the other one - on your back - gently moved, making you purr like a freaking kitty. You loved his gentle touch, his fingers on your skin. It was perfect. He gently moved and now it was him on top of you, kissing you passionately. You were in no debt in this. It would go further if it wasn't for one single man.
"(Y/N)!"

You are daughter of Tony Stark:

"WHAT THE HELL WEBHEAD?!" Iron Man roared grabbing Peter by his arms and literally throwing him on the floor, departing you two. "Why you were eating my daughter's face?! Are you a canibal?! Is this a new fashion or something?!" You groaned and face palmed as Peter look at Stark embarassed and confused. Your face was dark red.
"Dad, stop this. We were just kissing-"
"Kissing. KISSING. HELLA hell, you were making out on my fucking couch, nope! I don't agree on this, not my couch! And not my daughter, maybe when she'll be older. Like 30. Or 40. Or better, 60. Then you can suck her face again. Nor sooner nor later, I don't want her to be a lonely lady with kitty cats." You whined and hid your face in hands. Peter clearly didn't know what to do.
"Dad, you're overreacting, it's just-"
"Oh no, (annoying nickname), not 'just'! He wants to fuck my baby girl!"
"DAD!" You yelled literally scarlet, just like Peter. But Stark wasn't embarassed at all. "Out. Out of here, now!" You hissed at him. Your father gasped.
"This is my house!"
"Fine. Then I'll stay at Peter's." You shrugged your arms and grabbed your boyfriend's hand. "Come on Pete."
"Wha-no! No, (Y/N), come back here! (Y/N)! Baby girl! (Annoying nickname)! ...Peter?" You locked him in the house. More specifically, in the living room. And JARVIS was off. So Stark was locked in a room until you came back from Peter's house. "USE PROTECTION!" He yelled dramatically. You so wanted to vanish. Or die. Yeah, dying sounds good.

You are daughter of Clint Barton:

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Oh-ho. This can't be good. "You, what the hell are you doing to my ((Y/N)?!" Your father snapped grabbing Peter's arm and pulling you away from you. Confused and embarassed Spiderman opened his mouth, trying to say something, anything, but he couldn't. Seeing mad Clint got him good.
"Dad, don't even start. It was nothing wrong..."
"Nothing wrong?! He was going to-!"
"Don't. You. Dare finish this sentence." You hissed glaring at your father, with your hands on your hips. Yup, you got your mother's glare. And that always could scare your father good. "Don't tell me you were a still a virgin in my age cause that would be a huge lie, pa." Your father's lips turned into a straight line. Peter was holding laugh with all his will. Finally Clint scoffed and walked to the Spiderman.
"Break her heart and I'll turn you to a shashlik." He hissed.
"What was that?"
"Nothing (Y/N)!" Barton quickly answered and glared at Parker one last time before he left, mumbling something under his breath.
"You know he will kill me, right?" Peter asked you silently.
"He wouldn't have dared. Otherwise he will have to deal with me being furious and mother being pissed. And that's worse than Hell." Your boyfriend chuckled slightly.
"Yeah, I can imagine that."