Peter Parker♡ Tense

Peter Parker x Reader
Tense
Author: Morgan
Prompt: Can you do a Peter Parker x reader where he comes to her house late at night after the airplane scene and asks her to massage him. Can you make it super intimate and sweet because they love each other? I love your imagines by the way!!
Note: Awwwwwwww, lil babyyyyyy
Warnings: Civil War spoilers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late at night. You were sitting at the desk in your bedroom, attempting to do your algebra homework. You leaned back on your chair, rubbing your tired eyes. You took a deep breath, yawning, and perked up when you heard a tap at the window.
"Pete? That you?" You asked, pulling the window up so your best friend/crush Peter Parker.
"Y-yeah," he pulled himself inside and basically fell onto your bed.
"You okay there?" You asked him. He was still in his new and improved Spiderman costume and he looked like he was going to pass out. Dark circles surrounded his eyes.
"Just...just really tired. And sore." he sighed. "Why is being a superhero so hard?"
"If it was easy, everyone would do it," You sat beside him, rubbing his back. He exhaled a deep breath, closing his eyes.
"Could you...keep...doing that?" he asked, starting to drift off. You continued to rub circles, trying to loosen up his tense muscles. He moaned. "That's the spot,"
"Right there?"
"Right...There..." he started snoring softly. You smiled to yourself, shaking your head. Your poor tired Spiderboy...What were you going to do with him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to imagine-marvel-12