Peter Parker ♡Math Equations

"AGH!" You groan, slamming your head down on your book. "I don't understand it, Peter. I don't think I ever will."
You and Peter had been doing math homework for the past hour. No matter how he tried to explain it, it just didn't click. He had been tutoring you for weeks and you still felt no closer. He chuckled at you from across the table. You peek up at him from your faceplant.
"(y/n), don't give up." He smiles at you. "You're really smart. I know you can get this." You turn your head back into your book to hide your sudden blush. The weeks of tutoring with Peter may not have helped with your math skills, but it certainly affected your feelings. Laughing with Peter is your favorite past-time. He is so adorable. His shaggy brown hair, his deep brown eyes, and those cute glasses! You didn't think he would ever like you though. Despite being quite the jokester, he remained strictly professional during your tutoring sessions.
You moan again and, certain your blush is gone, raise your head. "Sure, easy for you to say, math whiz."
Peter tries not smile, but doesn't quite suceed. In the end, his grin wins out. "Well....Not everyone is born with greatness." He mocks teasingly.
You pretend to glare at him. You search your head for a suitable quip, but find none. Instead, you sigh. "No, Peter, not everyone is. Not like Spider-man." You laugh.
Peter shifts uneasily in his seat and pushes up his glasses. "But, you're waaay greater!" You quickly add.
Peter smiles a little, but you can tell something is bothering him. "(y/n), let's try this example word problem. Maybe it will help explain thngs to you." He takes out a fresh piece of paper from his notebook and doodles around a little. Then he hands it to you. "Try that."
You glance at him as you take the paper and freeze under his look. It feels deeper than just math at that moment. Peter clears his throat loudly and looks away, starting to work on his own math work.
You look back at the paper he handed you and start to concentrate. You chew on the end of your pencil as you read:

A student named Peter is tutoring another student named (y/n). Peter really likes (y/n). What is the probablity of these two students getting together?

Shocked, you read and reread the words over and over. Then, certain you are seeing clearly, you slowly look over at Peter. He's no longer working, but looking up at you with a nervous expression.
"Peter?" You question hesitantly. He continues to meet your stare, and suddenly determined, you say, "I really like you, too."
Peter doesn't move for a few seconds and you start to wonder if you said the wrong thing. Then he abruptly raises from his seat, leans across the table toward you, and slips his hand behind your neck. His thumb caresses your jaw briefly and you shiver from the contact. You can hardly breathe. The only thing you see are Peter's beautiful eyes searching yours. He tilts your head and brushes your lips with his own. You stay perfectly still. He deepens the kiss and both of his hands cup your face now. You break out of your trance and slide your fingers through his thick hair, pushing him even closer. You feel him smile into the kiss and he slowly pulls away. You're both breathing heavily. Peter's glasses are slightly crooked and you untangle your hands from his hair to straighten them. He laughs breathlessly and you giggle. "You know, I think you're right. I do understand math better."
"Really?" He grins.
"Yup. I figured out the answer to the word problem right away, " You tease.
"And what's the answer?"
"Extremely probable," You whisper and lean in for another heart throbbing kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to Lokiisawesomest on deviant art