Peter Parker ♡Bruises

(Y/N) had abandoned Peter outside in the car after noticing him struggling to keep his eyes open as she drove them to the shop. She informed him that she would be back in a minute, to which he replies with a smile and a wave while watching her exit the car and enter the half empty shop.

She stands in an aisle, searching for a specific item when she notices several other customers watching her, whispering. She ignores it for a while and focuses on obtaining the items that she was looking for and returning to Peter - who was most likely asleep in her car. When she appears at the till with her items she spots the woman at the cashier looking at her with the same glances that the coupe before had.

It was at that moment, as she caught hold of her reflection in the reflective glass behind the woman, that she remembered:

She had fallen down the stairs a few days ago and a few bruises and cuts painted her features.

"Here's a number that you can call, dear, if you ever need anyone to talk to. It is not your fault, honey." The woman slips the card into (Y/N)'s hand as she reaches for the receipt.

"Excuse me?" She replies, frowning at the woman.

"If he ever hurts you again, make sure that you try and call that number."

"N-No one hurt me," She retorts, grabbing her groceries. "I fell. Nothing more, nothing less."

"You don't have to lie, dear. I know that he looks like he can never harm a fly but looks can be deceiving."

"Goodbye."

"Come back here if you need to!"

(Y/N) shakes her head and quickly walks out of the shop. Peter is now standing out side of the car, smiling over at her. He frowns when he spots her facial expression.

"What's wrong?" He asks, removing the bags from her arms.

"That woman in there was so rude," She answers. She begins to search for her car keys in her bottomless pit of a bag. "She assumed that just because I have bruises that you were hitting me."

"But you fell down your stairs," Peter replies. "Your mum found you at the bottom while I was at work."

"That's what I said! But oh no, just because I have bruises it means that you're hurting me."

"Just ignore them, sweetie," He says, after placing the bags into the bag seat and returning to his spot in the passenger seat. "And you know that I would never, ever hurt you in that way. If I did I don't think that I would ever be able to forgive myself."

"I know. And you know that I would never hurt you in that way either."

Peter smiles before leaning over and pecking her lips several times. He attempts to be careful due to the small cuts on her lips, flinching when she winches.

"Let's get you home and get you some painkillers. Doctor's orders."

"Are you my doctor now?"

"..Maybe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credit to PandaExperience on deviant art