Peter Parker♡ Realization

Although everything was a complete blur, you could somehow assume, from the report on the news, that the Avengers had some sort of falling out. The government refused to let anything else out, in case of the public turning into some sort of frenzy, but it still intrigued you.

United they stood.

Divided they fell.

You sighed before closing the TV and heading towards the school bus, but not before shouting, "Mom, I'm leaving!"

Your trip to the bus was in silence and on the way to school, you chose not to talk to your friend (f/n), but instead keep your thoughts to yourself.

When you got to school, you had a lot of things to talk about with him.

You had a lot of things to talk about with Peter Parker.

Strangely, he had been gone from school for a couple of days, which, according to his Aunt, was for some funding thing or something from a famous big guy. However, last night, he had just texted you and said how he would be going to school again the next day.

"Peter!!" You shouted, running across the hallway to 'tap' Peter on his shoulder while he was getting something out of his locker, but before you could, he caught your arm. He smiled at you before saying, "Hey (name)!"

His tone was remarkably cheerful, which you thought was very strange. "Pete, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with your stupid nerdy brain? You haven't made a cringy joke yet!"

"Well, y'know, I got like a perfect score on that math test and then some good stuff happened." He simply said, before walking (cough limping) off with his books. You hadn't even noticed he had gotten all his stuff out of his locker.

You raised an eyebrow, but followed him quickly. "Y'know all that stuff about the Avengers on the news? With that Stark guy and Captain guy?" You slung your arm around his shoulders, which earned you a loud hiss.

"You mean Mr. Stark? I mean, Stark? Yeah, he's such a great guy! Like, he's just great. Just ask anybody, he's great!" He tried to keep his tone happy, but there was a slight hint of pain.

You rubbed your head. "Jeez, I didn't know you loved a guy in a metal suit that much. What about that Captain guy? I heard a rumor that some of the Avengers are like, in prison or something, or were."

"Y'know I'm a big fan of Captain America, don't make me pick sides! Besides, I'm sure Mr... Stark is right, or something like that." Peter said quickly, as if covering up a lie.

You raised an eyebrow again. "Well, all right then Pete-y. Am I still coming over for homework today?"

Peter quickly replied, "Sure, yeah, yeah, um, see you then." He quickly walked off, as if he had something to get to. Before he reached his homeroom, he turned around and asked, "Hey (name), isn't it time for homeroom?"

You immediately snapped back to reality. Before he could say bye, you had already dashed down the hallway.

In all the excitement of seeing him again and rushing to homeroom, you hadn't even noticed that Peter appeared to be kinda injured.

Number one, he had a slight limp.

Number two, he winced at everything.

Suspicious...

---Time Skip cause Spider-Boy is awesome and I loved him in Civil War <3---

"Hey, Aunt May!" You said cheerfully as Peter closed the door.

Aunt May hugged you tightly before smiling back at you. "Hello (name)! Have you heard the good news from Peter?"

You turned to look at Peter, who had been pretending to slice his neck with his finger and was staring violently at his aunt, but when you noticed, he quickly held his hands behind his back. "Peter? What news?"