Peter Parker/Spiderman♡ Failed Project

"Peter, move your hand a little to the right." You say fusing a metal sheet onto your robot. "Peter!" You shout as he moves slightly to the left.

  Peter moves his hand to the right giggling. "Sorry, couldn't resist." He said grabbing the other tweezers. "Hold it... here?" He asked hold another corner to the sheet.

  "Yeah, yeah, that's good." You say nodding as you squint at the two parts you're fusing. Your hands are clammy from working on this thing for almost two hours and it's not even finished yet. You have till Friday to get it done and it's already Wednesday. "Okay... let go."

  Peter release the sheet and puts down the utensils. You move with the sheet and till it fuses with the rest of the body of the robot and you pull away. You bite the corner of your lip at your design. The left leg shape is finally done. All that needs to be done is the head, the torso, the wiring and hands.

  You grab the main wire and begin to connect it with the main source. "Peter, give me that uhm... that uhm... doo-hickey-thing." You say pointing to appliers and another tool. He chuckles and hand them to you.

  "Doo-hickey-thing?" He asked raising a brow.

  "Oh, shut up." You say smiling as you shake your head. You twist the wire to unwind it and begin to connect the leg with the main wire. It spark and the main battery makes a small explosion. "Crap!" You shout as you fall back from surprise.

  Your hand tingled and had a burning sensation, but you more cared about your project. "Are you okay?" Peter asked diving down to your aid. You push his aiding hands away and nod.

  "I'm fine, Peter." You grumble as you shove him away. You take off your goggles and throw it aside angrily. "I'm such an idiot. I should've turned it off. Now my projects ruined!" You lean your head on hand and tap your finger on your knee.

  Your hand burned more and more as you tap your finger. But it doesn't burn as much as your anger. Peter took your injured hand into his and said. "You're hurt." You cringe and pull your hand away from Peter.

  "Stop it." You say getting up. "It's fine. It's just a-"

  Aunt May bursts through Peter's bedroom door, her face filled with horror. "Oh my goodness, are you two alright?" She asked placing a hand on her chest. "I heard a really loud bang. What  are you two doing?"

  "We're fine, Aunt May." You say with a frown. "Just a little project mishap." Peter grabs your arm and helps you up.

  "You two and your robotic projects." Aunt May said with an exhausted look. "What's with your hand?" She asked pointing to you burning hand that you haven't bothered to look at. You look at your hand and see a burnt line goes halfway across the back of your hand. "Let me go get something for that." Aunt May says leaving the room.

  You frown at your injured hand and look at Peter. "Well... this sucks." You ball you hand up in a fist and then quickly open up your hand as pain goes through your hand. "Ow!"

  Aunt May entered the room with a long medical bandage and some ointment. "Let me, Aunt May." Peter says grabbing the medical supply. Aunt May left the room without another word and let Peter tend to your wound.

  "Why did you-"

   "It was partially my fault that you got burnt. And you're my best friend, why wouldn't I?" He interrupted as he opened the ointment. "Let me see your hand." You place your hand flat out on the table and he squeezed some of the ointment onto your hand. "It may sting a little."

  He rubbed the ointment onto your burn and you wince in pain. "Ouch..." You huff as your wound stings again.

  "Sorry..." He says wrapping the bandage on your hand. You shake your head, the touch of his hands are delicate and you can't help but feel the butterflies in your stomach again. "It looks like we're going to have to work late tomorrow night to get it finished." He stated with a frown. You nod and give him a grin as he is almost finished with the bandage.