K-I-S-S-I-N-G - ♡Tom Holland One Shot

Pairing: Tom Holland X Reader

Prompt: You have yet to experience your first kiss when you are cast as Peter Parker's love interest in the upcoming Spiderman movie. It doesn't help that your character is the one who initiates the kiss and that you like your costar, Tom.

Word Count: 2500

A/N: I absolutely love Tom and Harrison's friendship. In order to fit my idea for this imagine, I had to make Harrison kind of a jerk. So my apologies to anyone who would get offended over that. Harrison seems like a good person-please do not allow this fictional one shot determine how you see him.

~~~

"Rise and shine!" Someone shouted, their muffled voice ringing throughout your hotel room. You turned under your covers, planting your face into your warm pillow with a groan-not ready to start the day.

"Wake up, Y/N." Another person insisted, knocking lightly on the door.

"Don't make me come in there. Get up, you lazy butt." The first voice threatened and the knocking got louder. You threw your warm covers off you and shouted back.

"I'm coming, Haz! No need to break down my door!" You replied. You yawned and rubbed your eyes.

"Hurry up." Harrison stated.

"Take your time." Tom said.

"No, hurry up. We're going to be late."

"We won't be late." The boys began to argue outside of your hotel door as you changed into decent clothes. You brushed your teeth quickly before combing out your hair.

"Are you ready yet?" Harrison asked impatiently. You opened your door with a tired smile. He sighed, "Finally!"

"We still have half an hour." You stated, closing your door and beginning the walk down the hallway to the elevator.

"Y/N, I got you your coffee. Just the way you like it." Tom said, handing you the hot cup. You smiled gratefully as you took it. He was always doing small things for you, such as getting you coffee almost daily as if he was your personal assistant.

"You're a life saver. Thank you." You replied, taking a sip of it. You kissed his cheek, missing how his cheeks flared as you did so. The elevator doors opened and the three of you stepped inside.

"Where are the others?" You asked.

"They've all got the day off. I wouldn't be surprised if they all are sleeping in." Tom explained.

"I wish I could be that lucky. So are we shooting mainly our scenes today then?" Tom was the star of the movie, playing Peter Parker aka Spiderman. You were portraying the love interest of Peter, which meant the two of you had a lot of scenes together. You both got along great and that chemistry transitioned onto the screen. You would even dare to say you had a developing crush on the dorky British actor. And oh how Harrison loved to tease you about it. He was like the annoying older brother that teased you and you would fire right back at him.

"Can we stop for breakfast on the way to the studio?" Harrison asked, "I'm hungry."

"Hi, hungry. Nice to meet you." You teased and he rolled his eyes.

"I really hate you sometimes." He replied.

"No, you love me."

~~~

After getting breakfast for the three of you on the way there, you were sat in the makeup chair, having your artist begin applying makeup to your face. A smirking Harrison came towards you from where Tom was talking to the director.