Peter Parker ♡You Are Not Stupid

Request: Could do a Peter Parker imagine where the reader has dyslexia and is insecure about it due to her best friend/crush Peter is extremely smart. Thank you!:)
A/N: I'm not really proud at this one, but I tried my best. I also wrote that they were studying Literature, because in Spain we have a different learning method and I have never studied physics or chemistry because I chose humanities, so I don't really know much about that. Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trying to focus on the words in front of you, you couldn't help but feel stupid. You were at your best friend's house studying for finals, and while he was already on the last page of the unit, you were still at the beginning of the first one. He was so intelligent. It was not that you were not clever, it was that you were dyslexic, and it took you too long to concentrate and make out what the words said.
'I'm done. When you finish, we can watch a movie' Peter said, staring at you. You looked straight at his eyes -a beautiful shade of brown, so similar to dark chocolate, and you closed your book, trying to smile.
'I'm done as well. You choose the movie.'
'Are you serious? If you haven't finished, I don't mind waiting' he knew it usually took you longer than him to study, and normally you would have told him to wait twenty minutes for you to finish, but it was starting to feel embarrassing for you to always be the last one.
'Yeah, I'm serious. I'll revise a little at home' you said, a small smile on your lips. You were tired, and you just wanted to lay on Peter's bed and watch a movie. Maybe even cuddle if the opportunity came around.
'Which is Jean-Paul Sartre most famous play?' Peter asked, suspiciously looking at you.
'Uh... Six Characters In Search Of An Author?' you answered, knowing you were wrong. Peter had caught you, and you knew he would make you study.
'Come on, [Y/N], I know you can do it. Just study for a little longer.'
'You don't understand, Pete. I-I feel so stupid. You are so intelligent. You get straight As in the morning and you fight crime at night. I can't even get a B. I am so, so stupid. I just want school to be over' you said, feeling the tears on your eyes. Your disability always made you feel less than everyone else, and there was nothing you could do to feel better.
'You are not stupid, you hear me? You are probably the most intelligent person I've ever met. You are calling me intelligent? I swing around the city in a onesie every night looking for someone to punch me. I am the stupid one here. And you-you may have dyslexia, but that doesn't mean you are not clever. It just takes you longer to study. But you are not stupid, okay? Now we are gonna revise together and you'll ace this exam, okay?' Peter said, a serious gaze on his eyes. You loved him so much. You had fallen in love with him that year, after 7 years of friendship, and you had been too scared to tell him before. But then, gathering up all your courage, you kissed him right on the lips, and expecting him to be mad, you tried to pull apart, but couldn't, since he held your neck with his hand. He applied more pressure onto the kiss, and breaking apart to breathe, he whispered, 'oh my, how much do I regret not doing this before'. You smiled, eyes still closed, and he brought you closer to him for another kiss, forgetting your Literature exam. Who cared about that anyway?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to ImaginingSpiderman on tumblr