Peter Parker ♡Really? With my Daughter? (Father!Tony)

Sorry I didn't update for a while I was watching 13 reasons why and I couldn't finish it because I could relate to it and it horrified me and I just finished it and I am speechless and I was in my feels for the last two days :( but I'm back and feeling better than ever! :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As silently as you could, you walked around the Stark Tower in the middle of the night. You had woken up and hadn't managed to fall back to sleep, so you decided to eat something and maybe watch some TV. You had your earphones on and were dancing around in silence, trying to wake up no one. When you reached the kitchen you turned on the lights and checked the fridge to see if there was something you could eat. Even with your music at full volume, you could still hear the noise coming from behind you. You quickly turned to see who was there, and saw Peter, starting to bend down to pick up everything he had dropped. He had come over for the weekly movie night the Avengers had and that you were always a part of, and this time it had ended way too late so Peter decided to stay over. You bent down to help him, still in silence, and when you two were standing up again, you removed your earphones from your ears and smiled at him.
'What are you doing up so late?' you asked, handing him a fork you had just picked up.
'I-uh... I-you know... I kinda... you know' he was looking somewhere behind you, and turning back and not seeing anything, you realized he was that flustered because of what you were wearing. Or better-what you were not wearing. You were only wearing one of your father's oversized t-shirts and no pants, but due to your height, the t-shirt wasn't that long -it reached until the middle of your thigh, so probably when you were bent down looking at the fridge your panties were showing, and Peter had seen you right in that moment. You weren't planning on seeing anyone -it was 3am!
'I... Well, I was kind of hungry... I'm just-I'm just gonna pick a yoghurt or something and go back to my room... So... yeah' you muttered, feeling your cheeks burn. You had had a crush at Peter since your father had recruited him, and now he couldn't even look at you out of embarrassment.
Taking the first thing you saw -a banana, you turned planning on going to your bedroom.
'[Y/N]!' Peter's voice called. He was finally looking at you, his cheeks as red as yours. You looked at him, holding his gaze, a confused look in your eyes. 'Would you... you know, want to watch a movie or something? I can't sleep and, well, yeah...' he asked, rubbing the back of his neck.
'Uh, yeah, I'd love that' you said. You hadn't realized how close you two were until then. You were looking straight at his lips, and before you even knew what was going on, his lips were against yours. You were both shy at first, but then Peter took control and what started as a sloppy kiss was quickly turned into a heated make-out session. Just as his hands reached your butt and grabbed it, you heard steps approaching you. You didn't have time to pull apart before your father's voice rang through your ears.
'Come on, really? With my daughter? [Y/N], away from Spiderling, please! I haven't raised you like this! In my kitchen? At 3am? What is this, a porn movie? Oh my God, and you are wearing no pants! [Y/N], to your room, now! And Spiderling, to yours! Oh my God, and you better not go to hers when I am sleeping! [Y/N], I expected better from you! My own child, oh my God...' he said. You knew he was joking -you hoped he was, but your cheeks were burning red, and you almost run to your room. Twenty minutes after, you heard a knock on the door. Opening it, you saw Peter, standing there with a small smile on his face.
'Can I come in?' he asked. Nodding, you let him in and went to sit on your bed. 'So, I really like you. I didn't think you'd like me back -because you like me back, right? Well, you know, maybe you'd like to go out someday or something, but your father can't know or else he'll kill me -which is definitely worth it if it means going out with you, you kno-' you cut him off by kissing him. He was rambling, and you knew he tended to do that when he was nervous. You were nervous as well, but also excited.
'I would love that, Peter' you said, a smile on your lips, as Peter kissed you softly before lying with you on your bed, his arms around your waist. You closed your eyes, trying to fall back to sleep with a though in mind -your father was going to kill you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to ImaginingSpiderman on tumblr