Peter Parker ♡Tangled Webs

Tumblr Inline N0vb88v44a1qcsztg by loquaciousSprite

[ nurse my wounds ]

You curled up on your king-sized bed with a book in your hands, barely soaking in the words. You weren't quite sure what possessed you to buy it anyway, since you weren't really fond of fairy-tales. But things as you know them have been changing, especially since your boyfriend told you he was a masked vigilante.

Three short taps on your window signaled your boyfriend's arrival, and your heart leaped as you rushed to the window pane. Opening the window, you helped Peter in, and he sat on the ledge, trying not to let in puddles of water on your carpeted floor. It was pouring rain outside, and he was soaked. You noted that he was still in disguise, and took this to mean he swung over here directly after his fight.

"Such a bad boy," you teased as you gently pushed his mask off. His cheeks were dusted pink from your comment, but he was smiling. His face was littered with scratches and there were bruises on his collarbone and chest. Slowly, cautiously, you helped him out of his dripping wet suit until he was lying on your bed in just his boxers and a blanket around his shoulders. You discretely eyed his well-toned body and frowned once you saw just how many wounds and battle scars he now had.

"You know I can't stop," He said softly, as if reading your mind. He pulled you into a tight hug and rested his chin on top of your head. "These people need me."

"But I need you more," You whispered selfishly, and he planted kisses all over your face, pushing stray [h/c] strands out of the way.

"I want to show you..." You looked up at him and wrapped your arms around his shoulders, "Just how much I need you..."

Peter stared at you with wide brown eyes as his face turned bright red. "Y-your parents are home," He stuttered as she wrapped the blanket around herself as well, bounding the two of them together in a tight pink cocoon - kind of like the webs he weaves.

"They're asleep." You countered as you attacked his neck with kisses and nips. You ran his fingers through his soft brown hair and slowly, but surely, he started to relax and took you in his strong, slightly muscular arms.

"You're never this affectionate," Peter pointed out as you push him down onto the bed, discarding the blanket, "What's gotten into you?"

"I miss you whenever you leave, and you've been so distant lately." You batted your lashes at him, his warm brown hues boring right into your own [e/c]. "And I really just want to hold you right now."

"I should get into fights more often, if this is how you're going to act," Peter smirked and pecked your lips, once, twice, three times before pulling you into a deeper, more passionate kiss.

"Then I'll lock my window," You gasped between kisses, placing your hands on his chest and gently rubbing his wounds.

"Very funny, [Name]" Peter chuckled and pulled you closer to him, pressing your body against his.

"Oh, I'm sure it will be when you're locked out in the rain, Spidey," You smirked and kissed down his jaw.

You both collapsed in your too-big bed with extra caution that night - you didn't want his bruises to darken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to loquaciousSprite on deviant art