Peter Parker ♡Awkward Dork (SMUT)

It was late at night, around 1 A.M. You had stayed up doing homework when you heard something hitting your window. You stood up to investigate and when you looked outside you saw your boyfriend, Peter Parker throwing rocks at your window.
You opened your window and stook your head out. "Peter what are you doing? Come up here!"
"Will do, angel." He said as he shot a web out from his hand, which led to your window and before you knew it he was on the wall next to it.
Ever since Peter had become Spider-Man, he would do these types of things, you didn't mind them but you were worried, all the time.
"Pete, be careful!!" You said as you grabbed his hand leading him inside.
"Says the person who just dragged me inside." Peter said as he took you in his arms.
"What are you even doing here?" You asked as you realized you were still wearing his shirt, you would do this when Peter was away on missions or just away in general, but you stole them from him.
"I w-wanted to make out. Oh and I see you stole my shirt again..." He said as he placed his hands on your cheeks, cupping your face before leaning in to kiss you. The kiss was soft, and sweet, but soon it got more passionate. His hands moved to the back of your neck as he sat down on your bed.
"Wait, we need music!" You said as you grabbed your phone from the nightstand putting on your make out playlist, the first song being "Past Lives" by BØRNS, one of your favourites.
Peter suddenly stood up and he stook out his hand whilst bowing down. "Dance with me, angel."
"Oh well that's an offer I can't refuse." You said as you took his hands. You and Pete were now slow dancing, you loved being in his arms, you felt safe and happy.
"I can't believe you're mine, you're so beautiful, angel." He said as he kissed your neck. You titled your head, giving him more access as the song ended and he sat back down on the bed. You put each leg on either side of him, now straddling his crotch.
"W-Wait, your parents..." He said as he pulled away.
"They're not home."
"Nice! I mean erm that's too bad, I like them."
"Just shut up and kiss me, Parker."
As you continued making out you tugged at the hem of his shirt slightly as he pulled it off, but he got stuck.
"Erm Y/N, a little help please?" He said as his head was still stuck in his shirt.
"Oh my god I love you, you adorable dork." You said as you helped him out of his shirt.
"I love you too, angel." He said as he continued kissing you again, now going down to your neck and collarbone, leaving small bruises and bite marks here and there. You pushed him back as you tugged on his curls so you were laying on top of him.
"Are you sure you want this?" He asked as he tugged on the hem of your shirt.
"Yes." You moaned out, that was enough for him to pin you to the bed and take your shirt off.
"Oh my god angel, you're beautiful." He said as he looked at you with only a bra and panties on, making you realise he was way to overdressed.
"P-Pete, your pants." You said as you hooked your fingers underneath them.
You didn't have to say twice before Pete took of his pants revealing his bo- were those Spider-Man boxers?
"Pete, are those Spider-Man boxers?" You asked as you tried to hold back a laugh by biting your lower lip.
"Oh crap, erm I didn't really think about my underwear today, sorry angel." He said as he blushed awkwardly.
He continued to kiss you, now slipping his tongue into your mouth, your hips grinding in sync as you felt his hard on your folds making you ache for him.
"Y/N, do you really want to do this?"
"Yes Pete, I love you."
That was all he needed to hear, after mumbling a slight I love you too he pulled down his boxers revealing his already hard cock. You took off your panties as he aligned himself with your entrance.
As he entered you, there were moans coming out of both of your mouths.
"S-Shit Y/N." He said as he thrusted harder into you hitting your spot perfectly.
He moved his other hand so that it was now drawing circles over your clit making you moan his name.
"Keep doing that angel and I won't be able to hold it together."
You felt yourself reaching your end. "P-Pete I'm gonna c-cum."
"Do it baby, god I love you." He whispered in your ears and that was enough to push you over the edge, him following right behind you. He fell next to you as he hugged you tight.
"That was amazing, I love you Y/N."
"I love you too, Peter Parker."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credit to Crazychick010 on tumblr