Tom Holland ♡Apartment

Tom Holland x Reader: Apartment
Summary: You and Tom Holland are neighbors in the same apartment complex. You have a crush on him, he has a girlfriend. What could go wrong? You could think of five separate incidents.

Warnings: cursing

Word count: 7,132
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No 1: the coffee maker incident (which was all harrison's fault)

The moment your knuckles leave the door it's already swinging back, revealing a face flushed with relief. Tom Holland's eyes flutter closed, leaning his head against the door frame and looking up at you through his lashes with a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh thank god you actually came. You're good at fixing things, right?" he asked, ushering you into his apartment before hearing your answer. You're a little reluctant to enter, thinking that you'll somehow track mud across his pristine white carpet, or smudge a stain on his suede chairs that weren't in there the last time you'd been over.

"I'm good at putting Ikea furniture together, if that's what you mean," you call after him as you hop around on one foot, attempting to slide your boots off without appearing like a fool. You look around once more, taking in the features of Tom's place.

You can't say you like what he's done. There are too many colors; blues and yellows that are too bold, an abundance of throw pillows against a couch that you swear your parents had gushed over in a Rooms-To-Go catalog. None of it looks like him, and you have an inkling as to why, but you keep your mouth shut as you follow the sound of two voices into his kitchen.

"You help me with my T.V all the time. Are you good with stuff like this?" Tom inquires, looking at you over his shoulder. He's standing in front of something, hunched over the island in the center of the room. On his left, staring at you over his mug, Harrison is sipping away on something.

There's a smug look in his blue eyes that makes you want to tip his drink onto his shirt, but instead you ignore him, standing on Tom's right. In front of you is a simple small coffee maker; not a Keurig, but something akin, you could imagine.

"What's wrong with it?" you question, looking around the top and sides for damage. Tom has his knuckle in his mouth, looking worriedly at the device in front of him. You've never seen such an anxious look on his face and it makes your brows crease. "Tom?"

"Hm?" he says, snapping his eyes back to you. The normally sparkling brown hues are muddy, clouded with something you can't identify. "It's just... I don't know what's wrong with it. I noticed it was out of water and I went to refill it, but when I pressed the button, it wouldn't make anything."

Perplexed, you flipped open the lid, seeing nothing wrong. You checked the coffee ground compartment, seeing a pierced, but otherwise unused k-cup sitting in there. With crossed arms, you pressed the power button again, just to be certain.

The three of you watched as the machine's light started to blink. You cut your eyes over to Tom, wondering what kind of stunt he was pulling. Opening your mouth to speak, you were cut off by the red light blinking out, only for nothing else to happen.

"See!" Tom cried out, fisting his hands in his hair. It curled out of his fist, making two small pony tails at the top of his head. Your eyes narrowed, realizing just how much his hair had grown in the past few months. You hadn't seen too much of him to have a decent comparison, but you remembered it being much shorter.

"-just wait till she comes home and sees this broken! She's going to kill me!" Your heart drops into your stomach, limbs suddenly feeling heavy. The coffee maker belonged to his girlfriend. You nodded, now understanding why he had sounded so urgent when he'd called you.