Peter Parker ♡Don't Blink

Last night was probably the best night of your life.

You had finally lost your virginity to the love of your life, Peter Parker.

You sighed in bliss on top of the bare young man, who was still sleeping soundly, slightly snoring.

You wouldn't lie, you were still quite sore between your legs, but it was definitely worth it.

You stared at him; the morning sunlight radiating off his fair skin. Why must he be so cute, hot and sexy and the same time? It wasn't fair to you.

You knew he was Spiderman, but not until after you two started dating, he said he didn't want him, being a so called 'celebrity', to influence your decision to date him.  You were quite glad he did that, otherwise you might not have fallen for the shy guy.

You finally tried to get up after staring for seemingly a half hour, you started to pass yourself off as creepy by now.

Prying Peter's arm from your waist, you wriggle out of his bed and start to put your clothes on, you really wanted to be there to kiss him good morning when he woke, but sadly you had to leave.

You left a note in your chicken scratch, though Peter always insisted it wasn't bad, you knew it was.

You left it on his desk beside his computer.

A chaste kiss was pressed to his cheek and you were out the door, crossing your fingers that the noise would not wake him, which it did not to your relief.

You took the subway home and looked through all your packed things.  Almost done, just a few things to go.

As you were packing the rest of your items when you heard a knock at the door.

You froze, it couldn't be him, right? You wanted to spare him the pain of you leaving, you wanted t-

Another knock on the door.

Well shit.

You walked to the door, mentally preparing yourself for what was to come.

Finally you opened the door.

You were engulfed into a hug.

"Oh thank God (Y/N), I thought you left without saying goodbye!" Peter was sweating, it looked like he ran here.

"Peter I left you a note it-"

"No. That wasn't a proper goodbye. Y-you didn't think I wouldn't want to see you off? And you also left me, in my bed, after we made love. Alone. I- you scared the living crap out of me!"

"Peter I-"

"N-no. Don't apologize." He breathed in, it seemed like he didn't want you to say anything.

You two stayed like that for what seemed like forever, though it was cut short by a horn honking.

There was your ride.

"Peter..." You spoke quietly, you could barely hear it yourself.

"I know... I love you, and we'll text or call or- or..." He couldn't finish his sentence, he had a bad feeling about you leaving and he didn't want you to go. He wanted you to stay. He wanted you here with him.

He gave you a passionate kiss, one that was purely from a movie, and of course it would be ruined by a honk that caused you two to bump noses.

"Crap, sorry." You looked up at him, there were silent tears that you wiped away.

"I love you too." And that was the last thing you said before pulling from his embrace and getting into the taxi with the rest of your luggage.

The taxi sped off without warning, you looked back at the man that was getting smaller and smaller.

The only thing on his mind, was I not enough?

He so desperately wanted to race after that taxi, or swing to the airport in his Spiderman suit and beg you not to go. Though he knew that his efforts would be futile, you were just too strong-willed, and the money you were getting from this job would sincerely help you.

And in the blink of an eye, you were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to GiaBia15 on deviant art