Peter Parker ♡SpiderBoy

Peter Parker x Reader

Request: "Can you do a peter parker imagine where he comes back from the airport fight in civil war and the reader bandages him up and it turns smutty?"(fvckallthefandoms )

Words: 1441

Warnings: Smut, Oral, mild language? I think that's it?

A/N: Sorry I changed the request a bit, but I couldn't find the way to write it like that Also, Peter is at least the age of consent in whichever country you're from :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I paced back and forth in my room, anxiously biting my nails as I waited for my best friend Peter to come back. He'd been away fighting with the Avengers, and he had promised to swing by my room as soon as he was done there. Literally.
I discoverer that Peter Parker was Spider-Man a few months ago when I started to get suspicious of the injuries he sustained almost every day. I had turned up unexpectedly at his house and of course May let me straight into Pete's room. As I flung the door open I had yelled in surprise to find Spider-Man lying in Peter's bed. "I knew it!" I'd said as he tried to deny the fact he was Spider-Man.(To no avail.)
I gave up my restless pacing and collapsed face first onto my bed with a sigh. He'd said he'd be back within an hour or two, but it was already 10'o'clock at night. After a moment, I raised my head to check the time and my heart almost stopped. I leapt back with a scream and fell inelegantly off the bed, landing sprawled on the carpet. Huffing angrily, I stood up as the person in my room creased with laughter. "Peter! It's not funny! You almost gave me a heart attack!"
Pete pulled off his mask and walked over to sit on my bed, still laughing. "I'm sorry, Y/N. But you should have seen your face!"
"Shut it, Spider-Boy." I grumbled as I sat next to him, faking still being angry with him.
"I missed you." Pete said, sidling up yo my side and slinging an arm around my shoulder with a smile.
"I missed you too, ya doofus." I replied and gave in, shooting him a grin.
He fell back onto the bed and patted the spot next to him. I joined him, laying my head on his shoulder, my hand resting on his chest. We just lay like that for a while, no words necessary. My face heated as I felt his heartbeat against my hand through his muscled chest, thanking the gods that my room was dark. I looked up at his face, his eyes were closed and the moonlight was reflecting ethereally on the side of his face. I smiled as I gazed at him, my heart fluttering.
Stop thinking like that, Y/N. He's your best friend. Nothing more.
I sighed, my hand trailing gently up and down his chest.
"Hey, Pete? You asleep?" I whispered.
"No, just thinking." He replied, opening one eye and looking down at me. The arm under my head shifted slightly and he pulled me closer into his side, his hand closing gently around my bicep.
"Bout what?" I asked, still trailing the tips of my fingers across the expanse of his chest.
"You."
My hand cut it's movements short and my hand flattened against one of his pectoral muscles. I propped myself up on my elbow, my eyes snapping to his in surprise. "What about me?"
"How beautiful you look." He shut his eyes and swallowed loudly before carrying on. "And how much I like you."
I sat up stock straight, and Peter did the same. "I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just sprang that on you, I'm sorry. I'll just go..." He stood up fast, grabbing his mask and pulling it hastily over his head before heading towards the window.
I got over my dumbfoundedness as he opened the latch on my window. "Pete." I said, finding my voice. He froze but didn't move away from the window. "Peter, come here." I sat on the edge of my bed, and he slowly walked back to sit with me. Tenderly, I smoothed my hands over his shoulders and up to his neck. I gradually removed his mask, my hands settling on his cheeks, my thumbs tracing the edges of his lips. His eyelids flitted shut, a small noise coming from him and I took the opportunity to press my lips against his. I pulled back after a second, both of us breathing heavily. "I like you too, you big dork."
Peter grinned smugly and pulled me back in for another kiss, his hands twining into my hair. As the kiss intensified, I scrambled with the hem of Pete's suit, and he pulled the top over his head with ease. My hands explored the rigid muscles of his chest as he laid me on my back, hovering above me on his elbows. I pulled off my t-shirt as well, it soon joining Pete's on the floor. Peter stayed still, his eyes roaming over my body, groaning when he saw that I'd gone without a bra.
"Y/N... Are you sure about this? Because it this goes any further, I don't think I'll be able to stop."
"Peter, I'm sure. I've wanted this, wanted you, for so long. I replied my fingers tracing along the hem of his trousers. He groaned as I traced circles onto his hipbones, and I flipped us over, me straddling his waist.
He panted as he gazed up at me and I grinned as I attached my lips to his neck. He laced his hands into the strands of my hair as I kissed and licked a trail down his chest. I tugged at his waistband, and removed the bottom half of his suit along with his underwear. I heard him gasp as I licked a strip along the underside of his dick. I looked up at him through innocent eyes as I took all of him into my mouth. Pete propped his head up with one hand, using the other to guide my head up and down on his cock, pulling my hair back into a makeshift ponytail. He whimpered breathily as he continued to hit the back of my throat and I felt arousal pool in my stomach at the sounds he made, pressing my thighs together to alleviate some of the pressure I was feeling. After another minute or so, Pete tugged my back by my hair.
"Y/N...Fuck... Y/N stop. I want to feel you."
I moaned as he pulled my face back to his with his hand in my hair and pressed my lips to his in a heated kiss. I whined as he trapped my lip between his teeth and pulled it lightly. His hands tugged on my shorts and panties and he pretty much tore them off my body. I whimpered as he slid his hands between us and traced light circles over my clit. I arched my back as Pete trailed warm open mouthed kissed until he reached my chest and wrapped his lips around my nipple, biting it ever so gently.
"Pete, Please." I moaned out and he looked up at me.
"Please what, Y/N?" What do you want?" He said with a devious smirk.
"Fuck. Please, Peter. I need you to fuck me." I replied, throwing my head back onto one of my pillows as he continued to stroke my clit.
He kissed my neck softly as he teased my entrance with the head of his cock. Gradually he pressed himself inside me, both of our moans bouncing around the walls as he bottomed out. I pushed at the bottom of his back after I adjusted to his size, and he started to move his hips against mine. His thrusts were slow but deep, and he hit my G-spot every time he thrust. Peter continued to rub shapes onto my clit, and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm approaching.
"Peter, I'm gonna..." I started but I was cut off as a moan tore from the back of my throat.
"I know baby, me too." He said and he leaned in, his lips brushing against my ear. "Cum for me." He whispered.
His words were the last push and my intense orgasm washed over me. Pete groaned throatily in my eat as he came along with me.
Pete rolled to my side and slung his arm over my waist, his hand resting on my hip. He pressed a chaste kiss to my collarbone before I moved to get up.
"Y/N, where are you going?" He whined and I laughed as I stood up.
"Relax, Spider-Boy. I'm just gonna take a shower." i replied and he nodded, lazing on top of my covers. "What, you gonna let me shower by myself?" I asked and shot a look over my shoulder at him. At that, he shot up from the bed and almost ran past me, grabbing my hand as he did so, pulling me into the bathroom as I giggled and shut the door behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credit to Damienswayne on tumblr