Peter Parker ♡I have A- You Knew?!

Peter's palms were sweating as he paced the small room he lived in. Any second now (Name) was gonna show up and he'd have to tell her the truth, because lying was so not an okay thing to do and if he was gonna be her possibly maybe most likely BOYFRIEND then he had to come clean. Aunt May was going to be kept in the dark about it, the whole world (besides Mr. Stark, but that's a different can of worms Peter can't be stressing out about right now) had no clue who he was unless he was in red spandex and that's how it needed to stay.

Knock, knock, knock!

"Peter!"

Aunt May.

"(Name's) at the door!" There was no doubt she was smiling. May had approved of the girl that held her nephew's affections, which really did mean a lot to the teen. May was the only real family he had left (though Mr. Stark was honestly like a father to him, not that Peter would ever bring that up to the man) and if she wasn't happy with the girl he liked, Peter really didn't know what he'd do. Probably cry very, very awkwardly the next time Mr. Stark called him for the weekly update of Peter's life.

"Coming Aunt May!" The brunet scrambled to the door and whoops, there went the lamp. Again. He gave May a sorry smile before sprinting into the living room, leaving his aunt to clean up the remnants of the broken lamp and replacing it with another from the small closet full of them.

As Peter headed to the door, even he doubted he was Spider-Man. ("Spiderling.") Things were getting knocked out of place, and that was most definitely a stubbed toe. Peter bit down on his tongue and plastered on a smile to cover the pain as he opened up the door.

"Hey Peter!"

"H-H-Hi!" The teen blurted, face flushed a deep red. And no matter what Mr. Stark said, that was not a stutter. Nope. Nu-uh. Shut up.

Luckily for Pete, (Name) was pretty chill and just chuckled at the mess he was. She merely pulled him in for a hug. "It's good to see you!"

Pete's skinny arms wrapped around her frame and maybe his mouth was slightly opened due to shock, but... Whatever, shut up! "Y-Yeah. Same. Uh... You- You wanna come inside?" It was either blab his mouth in public (lolno) or tell her at his own home, though at risk was Aunt May overhearing him, and at this point Peter didn't know which would be worse. The whole world knowing his secret (and General Ross, AKA the bane of Mr. Stark's existence, coming after him) or Aunt May finding out and Peter feeling the subsequential wrath afterwards.

"Sure!" (Name) happily agreed, allowing Peter to grasp her hand and lead the way inside, where Aunt May was totally hovering.

"Hi, May." She greeted, the older woman having pulled her into a big hug.

"Uh, Aunt May?" Peter said. "I... She's starting to turn blue, you should... Let her go."

May simply grinned, though she did oblige in releasing the girl from her clutches. "And I think you're looking a little green with envy, huh Peter?"

"Aunt May!" The brunet whined, cheeks a wonderful red that got a few giggles out of Mr. Stark many a time now.

May just laughed and picked up her purse. "I've got to head to the grocery store. I forgot to pick up something for tonight's supper."

Sure you did...

With a quick (embarrassing) kiss to Peter's forehead, May was gone and the two teenagers were alone. Now, most teens would have jumped in the sack already, but Peter wasn't exactly a normal teenager, by society's standards. The sophomore instead sat on the couch, inviting his crush girl friend GIRLFRIEND?! to join him. He swallowed thickly and took her hand in his shaky and hopefully not sweaty one.

"Are you okay, Peter?" She asked softly.

"Y-Yeah! Totally. A-Are you?" Peter damn near webbed his mouth shut. ("I do not stutter!" "Right, kid, right.")

"Yes. Peter, seriously. What's going on?"

"I, uh... Are we...?"

"Are we... What?"

"Dating? I mean, is that where we're, uh... Headed."

"We can be." She said warmly. "I'd actually like that. Would you?"

"YES!" ("Oh my god, Pete, you are the biggest dork I could have chosen as an apprentice." "You love me.")

His new girlfriend ("I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" "Did your voice just crack?") grinned and threw her arms around him tightly. "Oh Peter!" She cried, mimicking a certain character from one of Seth MacFarlane's many shows. "I've wanted this ever since I met you." She admitted, and YAY! Peter wasn't the only one blushing.

"You- Really?!"

"Yeah." (Name) admitted shyly. "You're just so cute, and... And really cool. I like you, Peter. A lot."

"Awesome." Peter whispered, eyes wide and mouth forming a wide smile. A girl actually just said he was cute, and she wasn't even Aunt May!

Only...

"Um, (Name)? Before- before we, uh... Do this relationship thing, I... I have a secret to tell you."

"Yeah?" Her brows crinkled together. Secret? What on Earth could this normal ass, nerdy, adorable boy be hiding?

The brunet boy tugged on his bottom lip. "You know Spider-Man?"

"Yeah."

"That's, uh... He's... The thing is, see, Spider-Man..."

"I already know it's you, Peter."

The boy's face turned sheet white. "Wha...?"

The young woman merely laughed. "I guess I kind of have a secret of my own? Tony Stark is my older sister's husband."

"What."

"He's my brother-in-law."

"He told you?!"

"Of course not! I may or may not have accidentally found schematics for a suit upgrade he's working on, and he has some information on you attached. Blood type, weight, height..."

"But how did you know it was me?"

"He's got an affectionate little tagline for you on those schematics where the 'Name' portion is. Anchor. And he was talking to my sister about you, Peter Parker the intern at SI, not Spider-Man. I happened to overhear what he was saying about you. That you're a genius, and an awesome kid, and that you anchor him. Keep him together when the going gets tough."

If Peter's eyes were wet, well, no one had to know. "Really?"

She nodded. "Yeah. That was a while ago. I never said anything because I figured you wanted this to be a secret, and I didn't wanna force your hand or anything like that."

"I... I- Wow. Thanks, (Name). For not saying anything to anyone."

"It's no problem, Peter. Really." And with that smile she gave him, how could he not kiss her?

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

"So I'm getting a suit upgrade?! SWEET!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to TonyStarks-Girl on deviant art