Should I Stay Or Should I Go

This is my story. Before everything happened. It's not those typical 'girl meets guy, guy meets girl, they fall in love' story. My story is nothing but the truth. If I'm going down, I want you guys to know what happened. It all started with a few months ago...

》》》》

Derek and I followed Cora and Boyd to the Beacon Hills High School. Scott, Chris, and Isaac were leading them inside before they could kill anyone. Deucalion kept them from the full moon for months, now Cora and Boyd are on a killing spree.

We waited for them down the hallway. When they reached us, I pushed Cora against the lockers. She stood up and started growling. Scott came next to us. When they were about to turn around, Chris came from behind and took his electric baton out.

"Come and get us." Derek taunted.

With that, Derek, Scott, and I ran down the boiler room. We hid behind a few shelves before Scott handed us some fire extinguishers. Cora and Boyd came inside and began taking in our scent.

They walked around the corner and we took that as our cue to spray them. When the extinguishers went empty, we tossed them aside and ran out.

Derek closed the door behind us. "I can't believe it worked." I panted.

Scott pressed his ear against the door. He gave us a shocked look saying that there's three heartbeats instead of two. Who's the third?

Derek went inside and told Scott to lock the door behind him. Scott was about to lock it, but I pushed him aside and went inside.

"I told you to wait outside." Derek scolded.

I shook my head, "Not a chance."

He sighed before we walked further in the room. I felt something collide with my side. I fell down and wolfed out. Boyd was snarling at me. I got up and clawed near his head. It didn't affect him as he grabbed my throat and slammed me to the ground. He bared his fangs as he tried to claw my chest. I held him back for a while before elbowing his face.

I got up and pinned him to the wall. I kneed him in the stomach. He roared before he pushed me away. He ran at me and I grabbed him by the shoulders to hold him back.

I looked at Derek to see him holding Cora back. She kept snapping at him, but he wasn't fighting back.

I was about to punch Boyd, but Derek's voice stopped me, "Morgan, don't!"

I was struggling against Boyd, "What am I suppose to do?!"

"Let go!"

"Are you crazy? They'll kill us!"

"I know, just let go."

I gave Derek a look and he just responded with a short nod. I gave him a sad look before we both released our grips on the killer wolves. Boyd slashed my chest before he began punching my face. I fell to the ground as he kept slashing my body. There was this pressure on my ankle and I groaned. I looked over at my brother to see him in the same condition. I felt the metallic taste fill my mouth as I watch my friend try to kill me. Boyd's swipes grew less and less as I see the sun starting to rise. His eyes began to droop before Cora and him dropped to the ground.

"We made it." I said weakly.

The door opens, Scott and Isaac came rushing in. They both had a shocked look at the state Derek and I were in. Derek told us that there was a teacher here, that we needed to leave while he checks up on her. I couldn't get up, so Isaac had to help before he grabbed Boyd.

Apparently, Boyd broke my ankle so Chris had to snap it back. I could feel myself healing already, but it could be a while. Scott asked if I was ok and I nodded my head. He told me to stay safe before heading home, which is what I need to do.