Flame On, Bitch

I hate waiting. Because the more we wait the closer Vostok gets to create her own Firestorm. I was listening in, waiting to give Snart and Sara the signal. I'm still pissed at Sara for even considering killing Stein. You don't kill off a teammate.

I heard one of the guards allow Rip to enter the prison. I nodded at Snart and Sara and we jumped out. Snart and I had to be in disguise while Sara was allowed to wear her assassination suit.

We ran towards the gate. "Remember, get Stein first," Sara whispered.

"Yes, otherwise, you'll kill him," I sneered.

"You want my advise?" Snart asked.

Sara rolled her eyes. "No."

"Don't use your gun. Do it with your hands. Do it while you're looking right into Stein's eyes." I rolled my eyes as I took a few steps back.

She glared at him. "You're talking about a member of our team." I ran towards the fence and jumped over it.

"I just don't want you to forget who we're talking about."

I looked at them from the other side of the gate. "Will you two just shut up and get over here. Jeez, it's like Scott and Derek all over again."

Sara and Snart looked my way. They furrowed their eyebrows as to how I got to the other side. I rolled my eyes as I made my way towards the door and opened it. They rushed over and we made our way in.

》》》》

Snart found an old gurney we could place Sara in. I adjusted my hearing as we stroll through the hallway. I heard cells being pushed by prisoners. Fights happening. Then I stopped when I heard someone scream. It stopped for a few seconds before I heard it again. I could hear Stein telling them to stop. I gestured Snart to follow me as we went down another hallway.

"So how does it feel to be dead again?" Snart asked Sara in amusement.

I rolled my eyes. "Next left."

We barley turned the corner until one of the guards stopped us. "You two can't be down here."

I adjusted my glasses. "I ordered him to take the corpse to the incinerator." The guard tried to uncover the blanket. "Sir, I have to ask you to back away. Dr. Vostok used him for one of her smallpox weapons trials."

A few guards started to walk down the hallway carrying two people. I tried to not widen my eyes when I saw Ray all bloodied and bruised. "Highly contagious," Snart said.

Mick turned around and spotted us. He didn't move from his position, which caused one of the guards to punch him in the stomach. At least we know what direction they're heading.

Snart pushed Sara to an empty hallway and she sprung right up. "All right, this duct should take us to solitary. We get to Stein -"

Snart cut her off by taking his hat off. "Yeah, I'm not going."

"That's the plan."

"That's Rip's plan. My priority is Mick."

I crossed my arms. "And Ray."

Sara got frustrated. "Fine. Forget it. So much for your code, crook," She snapped before leaving.

"Anytime, assassin," He snapped back before smirking at me. "Ready to go, Claws?"

I glared at him. "Shut it, Winter Coat."

》》》》

We kept walking down the prison cells. I kept rolling my eyes at the cellmates whistling at me.