Hello. Werewolf.

Gideon showed us the map of the prison again. Rip waved his hand to zoom in on the picture. "Now, according to Yuri, this is where his men have access." He said. "Got it?"

Snart gave him a look, "This isn't my first prison break."

I rolled my eyes, "What he meant to say was...we got it."

Kendra and Jax came over. "So how can we help?" She asked.

Rip didn't look at her, "By staying on the ship. We don't need any more casualties. Besides, Mr. Snart, Sara, and Morgan have got it covered."

"Whoa, man." Jax said. "Why does it feel like we're on the JV team all of a sudden?"

"Because you are." I piped up. He gave me a look, which caused me to roll my eyes. "You are half of the man Savage needs to change the Cold War." I nodded towards Kendra. "Chicken Wings over there is the only person capable of killing him. If you two come with us, we're basically gift wrapping you to Savage." Rip nodded in agreement. "So if you two want to ask any more stupid questions..."

Snart smirked, "We should get going."

We grabbed our things before getting up. Rip asked Sara to stay so he could talk to her. I rolled my eyes before walking out. I didn't even make my way to the hall. I just leaned against the wall and waited. Snart found me. "Ease dropping, aren't we?" He said.

I glared at him, "I'm trying to." I leaned my head towards Sara and Rip's direction.

Rip explained to Sara what would happen if we don't stop Savage from creating Firestorm. I guess it must be bad if he's showing her Star City. I wanted to rip Rip's head off for even suggesting to kill Stein if he gave up Firestorm. I get it, but I don't like it.

"What?" Snart asked.

I shook my head. "Rip wants Sara to kill the old Geezer." Then I walked away.

》》》》

Snart and I walked into the weaponry to see Sara packing some knives in. "Impressive how many weapons you can fit in that outfit..." Snart commented. I glared at him while Sara threw him a small case. I grabbed it before he could to see Ray's Atom suit. "And how much stupidity Raymond can squeeze into this one."

Sara turned back to her weapons, "The plan is to save him too, not just Stein and your partner."

Snart grabbed the case from my hand before putting it in his pocket, "Oh, I'm gonna save Raymond, all right, so I can beat some sense into him."

"You lay one hand on him, and I'm going to gouge your eyes out and use them for ping pong." I said as I examined my nails. Believe it or not, I actually don't hate Ray. He reminds me of Scott and Stiles for some reason. Plus he's like Lydia smart.

Snart rolled his eyes before looking at Sara, "And what about you?"

"What about me?" She asked.

Snart walked to one of the crates, "Clearly I'm not the only one with a side mission. What did Rip keep you after class to talk about?"

Her pulse broke beat. "He just wanted to go over a few details of the plan." I could smell the nerves on her.

Snart smirked at me, "Claws?"

I crossed my arms, "I don't need to be a werewolf to know you're lying. He wants you to take Stein out."

Sara sighed, "You spied on us."

"Hello. Werewolf."

"It's the obvious play." Snart added. "It's also heartless."

Sara snapped her gaze at us, "The plan is to save Stein. And if, for whatever reason, we can't, Rip showed me what will happen to my home in 2016, to our families. If Stein breaks, the damage is irreversible."

"Been on a lot of heists, and even when things got rough, I never took out one of my own."

"Well, this isn't a bank heist."

If this was pack rules, we kill those who try to kill us. We don't kill innocents. We kill for what's right. If this was the wild, we leave the weakest to die alone.

"First, he left my partner twisting in the wind. Now he's gonna have you ice old silver-top. We're all just pawns, Sara." Snart sighed. "Come on, I'm the crook, you're the assassin, Claws is well...claws -" I glared at him.

Sara cut him off, "He's not just asking me to kill. He's asking me to save the future. And if, for whatever reason, we can't save Stein, then I'm gonna do what needs to be done." Then she cocked her gun.

I sighed. Fine, she wants to play that way, be my guest. But if it's her that needs to be stopped to save the future, then I won't be afraid to bash her head against the concrete. If she looks me in the eye and asks why...this is the reason.

》》》》

A/N: Ok, sorry for this short chapter. Frost Bite is going to be on hold for a while, don't kill me. I just have other stories to write and I'm busy with work. Don't worry it won't be for long.