Time To Go

Scott explained to the Argents and Isaac what happened. That Jennifer is the one killing people, how she played Derek, how Deucalion wants her alive so they could kill her, that she brought me back, her and Derek are stuck in the elevator, and I had to explain Sara to them.

"So then they're essentially trapped?" Papa Argent basically concluded.

Scott nodded. "Yeah, right."

"And there's no way of getting them out without turning the power back on," I added. "I say we find out what floor they're on and head to the one above it. Don't all elevators have a top shaft or something?"

"That would make a noise and they'll know where we are."

"Yeah, but we'll just have enough time to pull them out. Better yet...we pull Derek out and leave her there."

Sara nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan."

Scott gave me a look. "Morgan, we can't find Stiles' dad and Cora if she's dead."

I rolled my eyes. "I forgot how your 'we don't kill anyone' thing."

"I say we fight," Sara said.

Scott shook his head. "We can't get in a fight with them."

Chris pointed at him and Allison. "You've got us now." He gestured towards Sara. "And your little ninja."

"Actually she's an assassin," I deadpanned.

"League of Assassins to be exact," Sara added. And now is not the time for a backstory.

"So you're a trained killer?" Isaac asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Yes."

I smirked at their shocked faces. "Short version...don't mess with the blonde."

"And this blonde wants to kill the teacher," Sara said.

Chris ran his hand down his face. "And how are you going to kill a Darach. You don't even know who it is or what she looks like."

Isaac decided to be helpful. He pointed towards his hair. "She's... she's the one with the brown hair. She's kind of hot." Everyone gave him a look while I just raised my eyebrow at him. "No, it's jus...just an observation."

Sara leaned closer to me. "And you've dealt with these people for how long?" She whispered.

"You'll get use to them," I answered back. "And don't bother whispering, they'll still hear you."

She gave a little nod. "Good to know."

I sighed. How are we suppose to get Derek, and the bitch, back if Deucalion could hear us? Hell, they might even be listening right now.

"I've got an idea," Allison said.

This better be good.

》》》》

And it is. Sara helped Allison look like the skank while Scott texted Derek. I ran towards the elevator shaft and went towards the door. I placed my hands in the middle before I opened them. I quickly reached my hand down.

"Hurry, hurry. I don't have much time," I said. Derek passed me Jennifer's shoes. "You and I need to have a serious talk about your love choices. Maybe pick one who's feet don't stink."

Jennifer glared at me. "They don't stink."

"Oh, Jenny, you might be the Darach, but you don't have a strong sense of smell." I looked at Derek. "See ya soon."

He nodded as I closed the elevators. I looked behind me to see if Deucalion, Kali, or the Steroid Twins were following. When they weren't I ran back towards the ER. I quickly handed Allison the shoes.

"No one followed you?" She asked.

"We would be dead by now if they did," I answered. "Still don't know what Derek sees in her. Allison, I never thought I'd say this, but run."

She nodded before she left the room.

Sara came over. "We need to hurry. Rip only gave me an hour until they leave. We have 10 minutes left."

"Rip can wait for all I care. I'm not leaving until Derek is out of that elevator," I snapped.

Scott came over with a worried look. "Guys, Derek's not answering."

My eyes widen as the lights flickered on and off. I pushed past him and ran towards the elevator. I skidded to a stop when the doors open. My mouth flew open when it was just Derek on the floor, knocked out. I ran towards him. No, no, no. I placed my head on his chest and heard his heartbeat. Thank, god.

I looked up to see the little shaft open. "Mom," I heard Scott whisper behind me. That bitch went after his mom.

I turned around to see him run towards the stairs. "Wait, Scott!" I heard Stiles call him. "Scott, wait!"

I pointed towards the stairs. "He went towards the roof," I said in a hurry. Stiles gave me a grateful look before running after him. I went back at Derek and shook him. "Derek."

I felt someone pull my arm. "Morgan, we gotta go," Sara said.

I shook Derek again. "Wake up, Derek."

"Morgan -"

I spun around. My eyes changed to their beta color as I bared my fangs. "I'm not leaving until Derek wakes up!"

Sara came over and pulled me up. "I don't care. We need to go now." Then she started pulling me with her.

I looked back to see Derek stirring. I let out a sigh of relief. He slowly sat up and started looking around. His eyes barley met mine as we turned the corner. We ran down the stairs and were out. Sara ran towards the woods. Something flashed before the Waiver decamouflaged itself. The doors opened before we went inside. I pushed past Sara.

I can't believe I had to leave Derek. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye. I could have helped them. But no, the future needs me.

"Morgan," Sara started. I ignored her. "Morgan."

We made it towards the control room. "Took you long enough," Snart commented. I glared at him.

"What Snart meant to say was," Ray started. "It's great to have you back." I ignored all of them and went towards my room. "Is it something I said?"

I heard Sara sigh. "It's a long story."

》》》》

A/N: Sorry if this chapter feels rushed. But Morgan is back with the Legends. 😁