Don't Talk to Me

I kept my glare during the whole ride to our next destination. Sara and Ray would give me worried glances. Kendra and Jax would try to talk to me, but I would just growl at them. Stein and Rip were in their own conversation, obviously about me. Mick is gone. The only one who hasn't said anything to me is Snart. Don't know if it's because he doesn't care or the fact that he's the one who had to get rid of Mick. Well, that's what he gets for betraying them.

The minute we arrived at our new destination, I removed my seat belt and walked towards the control panel.

"I'm not the only one whose vision is blurry in their left eye, am I? " Stein asked. I rolled my eyes. No, because as time goes by you're getting more old. Your eye vision is going to get damaged. And while he's worry about his eye vision, Derek could be lying in a ditch somewhere.

"Seeing three of everything? That's normal, right?" Jax added. Since when is seeing three of everything normal? And you know what else isn't normal? Me leaving Derek and the pack behind when that bitch Jennifer took Scott's mom for her stupid sacrifice.

"Yes, as I mentioned before, the effect of time travel on the human body increases with the length of each jaunt," Rip said. Yes, we don't need to be told twice. 

"So where are we?" Kendra asked. Well, if you waited he might have told us. Just like how I waited too long to get Derek out of that elevator. God, what's with these people?

"Harmony Falls, Oregon," Rip said. "According to Captain Baxter's intel, Savage makes an appearance in this quaint little hamlet." Rip pulled up a picture of the town.

Jax furrowed his eyebrows. "What the hell is Savage doing in Pleasantville?" I don't know, Jax. Maybe he wanted to settle down and start a family. What do you think he's doing here?!

Rip pulled up a newspaper article. "Murder, apparently. Several denizens of Harmony Falls have been brutally slain, and others have gone missing."

Jax gave Snart a look. "Huh. Kind of like Rory." Oh, please. Mick is Snart's partner in crime. His most trusted companion. Snart may be cold, but he wouldn't kill Mick. Injure him? Definitely.

Rip ignored him. "Reports are vague, but it seems like the killer is an expert with knives."

"That sounds like Savage's MO," Sara said. She does have a point, but with one little flaw....

"Yeah, but serial killing isn't," Ray finished. There we go. "Sounds pretty small-time for a guy who's had coffee with Hitler."

"Yeah, well, clearly we have to assume that Savage has a larger, more nefarious plan. But since we've jumped back in time, Savage isn't expecting us here," Rip said. Who doesn't love the element of surprise?

Kendra crossed her arms. "Savage is pretty good at hiding, even in a small town, so how do you plan to find him?"

"I say we let Claws sniff him out," Snart suggested. That got a little growl from me. I am no one's lap dog. Even if I wanted to I need something that had Savage's scent.

"We do it by investigating these murders," Rip cut him off with a look. Rip has been tip-toeing around me since I got back. I wonder why? She says sarcastically. "Now, there has to be a common link between the victims, starting with the first. A piano teacher was found slain in her home, which is now on the market."

And that is where Kendra and Ray are suppose to go. They're suppose to pose as a marry couple. Really? In this time? Where people are more racist and everything belongs to the man. More people here are probably gonna think she's the maid or something. 

Then there's the asylum where Dr. Matt Miller was murdered. Stein and Sara are suppose to pose as doctors. And Sara, looking like her, is probably going to get unwanted attention from the doctors. By knowing her, she's going to kick some ass. And she should.