Breaking In with Idiots

Because Ray lost one weapon from his armor, the future is more destroyed in 2016 than it was before. Now, we can't go back to our future without fixing Ray's mistake. Great.

Stein and Ray had a nerd off to see if they could track some Alpha Particles. I want to bang my head against the wall. In fact, I groaned and started banging my head against the wall. Kendra and Carter came in the room and said something about this dagger Savage used to kill them - the first time.

"Ok, fine. Whatever. I'll do it." Snart said as he grabbed the article from Rip. "Article says it was purchased by some rich Russian douche bag, " I let out a snort. "named Sasha Mahnovski."

"I'll go with you." Ray said.

"I already got a partner."

"Who I trust even less than you."

"I'm bringing Claws if you're worried that much."

I snapped my head towards them, "And since when am I a part of your Thievious Raccoonous?"

"Since now. You have some things I could use during this heist."

"There is no way and I going with you and smoker lungs over there." I argued.

If possible, his smirk grew wide, "You don't have a choice. It's either us or join the armor rescue team." Ok, the title for the most annoying pain in the ass goes to...Leonard Snart. Sorry, Peter, you have been replaced. Maybe.

I felt my eyes glow as I glared at him. Ray noticed and took a step forward, "All the more reason for me to go with you. I trust her more than the two of you."

"You trust the wolf over human beings? I'm hurt." Snart commented.

I was about to knock that guy's teeth out, but Ray grabbed my arm before I could. "Look, you're more than welcome to go with them. Just don't take along any of your future tech." Rip told him.

Ray nodded before dragging me along. Now, we're helping the world's least wanted. What else could go wrong?

》》》》

We made it towards this huge mansion. I finally understand what Jackson feels like being surrounded by annoying people.

"I'm seeing motion detectors on the ground floor." Snart said as we were crouched beside the house. "Hardware on the doors looks standard issue."

"I can't see any smoke alarms." Mick said.

"Just stay close and shut up." I snapped.

"With you, I'll stay as close as you like." Eww, gross. I rolled my eyes.

"Unless you want the three armed guards to catch us, then I suggest you shut up before I rip your throat out."

I could see Snart smile, "See, you're abilities are coming in handy."

Ray did the most stupidest thing ever, he walked up to the house. I swear, this guy is like another Stiles. "What the hell are you -" Mick started.

Ray walked closer, "I recognize the security system. My parents had the exact same one." He went up to one of the post and opened it to reveal the main security system. "I'll have the access code cracked and security disabled before you can say breaking and entering." He closed the latch and smiled at us. "There. We're in."

I heard some footsteps running towards us. I glared at Ray, "You sure about that?"

He gave me a confused look. All three guys gave me weird looks as I raised my hands. In 3...2...1. The guards pointed their guns at us and told us to put our hands up. Mick and Snart did as Ray looked shocked. It was a dummy box. A box to stop the dummy. Aka Ray.

I counted to five in my head before turning around and grabbed the gun from the first guard. I kicked the other guard in the head and used the butt of the gun to knock the first guard out. They both dropped to the floor.

"Our very own guard dog." Snart smirked.

I glared at him, "Careful, Winter Coat. You're one more comment away from wearing your ass for a hat."

I went up to the door and didn't even have the patience to see if it was locked. I kicked it wide open and made my way inside. Let's just get this stupid dagger already. We don't have time to tour the house.

"Found it." Ray said. He knelt down next to the dagger - that was sealed in a glass box. Probably with an alarm somewhere. "Is there a trick to opening the case?"

In response, Snart and Mick began breaking each glass case in the room. I waved my hands, "What the hell are you two doing? Get the dagger, get out. That's the plan."

"You don't break into a candy store and steal one gumball." Snart said.

Mick was crouched down near a helmet, "You guys grab the goodies. I'll find the safe."

I rolled my eyes, "Ok, Things 1 and 2, do whatever you want. I'm heading back to the Waiver before you idiots set off another alarm. For two common criminals, you sure don't learn from your mistakes." I nod at Ray. "Good luck with Dumb and Dumber."

I turned around and walked out of the room. I was near the entrance when the alarm blared. I groaned. 5 minutes. They couldn't wait five minutes till I was gone to set off the alarms. I turned around and started looking for the fuse box. I went over to the kitchen, most likely there. I smirked when I found the box. I ripped it open and saw a bunch of wires. Which one to choose?

Eenie, meenie, minie, claws. I flicked my claws out and pulled the wires out. The alarm stopped and I heard footsteps coming towards me. I rather not risk getting caught, so I jumped up to one of the beams and swung my body over it. I crouched down, making sure I'm in the shadows. My eyes widen when I saw the person holding Mick at gunpoint.

Savage.

》》》》

A/N: Hey, do any of you use that 'Tap app' from Wattpad they advertise? I don't use it and I want to know what's it like.

Oh, and thank you to everyone reading Frost Bite. I never thought it would reach more than 200 views in very short chapters.