You're Just Getting Old

We began looking all over the room for something that could help us. What would really help us is if we just give them the bitch, but no that's not an option. They need her to save Cora's life. Please, she's the bad guy here. When do the bad guy's every keep their word on keeping someone alive?

Stiles looked at us hopefully before holding up two shock pads. "Hey, wait. What about these?"

I raised my eyebrow at him. "You know how to use those?"

"Well, no."

I shook my head before going back to the drawer. "Put 'em down."

I heard Stiles sigh and mumbled, "Man, I forgot how much you and Derek are alike." Derek and I glared at him. "Sorry."

Scott took a pulled out a really large needle. "Epinephrine?" He asked. That's not going to help. We need something that could paralyze them, like Kanima venom or something.

Derek even agreed. "That's only gonna make him stronger."

Peter snapped his head at them. "How strong?"

I went over and grabbed the needle. It was only a half bottle, but it should help us a bit. "Enough to distract them," I said.

Peter nodded and put his hand out. "Give it."

I walked over and was inches away from giving it to him, but I pulled back. "I've got a better idea." Without another word I stabbed the needle in his chest.

Peter grunted as he looked towards the needle before me. "I've could have done it."

I smirked before I pat him on the shoulder. "Yeah, but I like my way better."

Peter rolled his eyes before walking outside with Scott and I following. We were greeted by the twins, down the hallway, growling at us.

Peter pulled the needle out of his chest. "All right, boys," He growled. I bared my fangs. "Let's rumble."

The twins let out a roar as the merged. I felt my eyes change color as we roared back. Scott ran at them, but the twins pushed him away. I tried to punch them, but they grabbed me and threw me towards the wall. Peter went to claw them, but they kicked him. Scott ran again and tried to hit them, but they swiped his jaw. I went for their chest. My claws got in contact with skin and the twins grunted. They grabbed my neck before they tossed me up and I felt my back collide with the lights. They better get Cora out or I'm seriously going to punch all of them in the face.

Peter went to kick them, but the twins grabbed his ankle and threw him across the room. They tossed Scott towards the wall, where he crashed into some picture frames. I grabbed a wheelchair and threw it at them. The chair broke and they glared at me. Scott grabbed my arm before we were running down the hallway.

I heard their footsteps. We went through one of the doors and I pushed one of the filing cabinets down. I know it's not going to do much, but it could at least slow them down. Peter started to breathe heavily. The shot is wearing off. He started coughing as he knelt down.

"That shot didn't last very long," He panted.

I knelt next to him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Or maybe you're just getting old."

Peter gave me a look as we ran down the corridor. Scott was checking every door before he decided to kick one open. He quickly looked behind us as I dragged Peter inside the room and pushed him towards a table.

Peter held on to his side. "Those twins are really starting to piss me off," He sneered. I nodded in agreement.

"How the hell are we supposed to get past them?" Scott asked.

"I don't know, Scott. We turn invisible and walk around," I said sarcastically.

"Personally, I think if we keep letting them beat the living crap out of us, they'll tire and give up," Peter added.

I rolled my eyes. "Then we should just leave you to deal with them while Scott and I run."

Peter squinted his eyes at me. "Time traveling really did a number on you."

I glared at Scott. "You guys told him?"

Scott shook his head with his eyes wide. "No, we didn't. We didn't tell anyone."

Peter rolled his eyes. "Come on, Morgan. You know I'm a lot smarter than you give me credit for."

"Says the old alpha," I retorted. "Now, either you shut up or help us find a way out."

Peter shook his head. "No, actually I think this is a great time to talk. Let's start with you leaving town without a goodbye."

"Guys," Scott cut in.

I gave him a dry chuckle. "Really? You're butt-hurt because I didn't say goodbye to you? You? The man who killed his own niece to steal her power, not to mention the same man who tried to kill us once he got this power."

"Guys."

Peter ignored him. "Yeah, because I'm me. You're still my niece and I would like to know where you are. We were close, once upon a time."

"Before you killed Laura."

"Guys!"

"What?!" Peter and I snapped at Scott.

Scott pointed behind us. "I know you two got some issues to settle, but I think I found our way out."

Peter and I turned our heads to see a laundry shoot. We went towards it. Peter wasted no time and went down. Scott went after him. I rolled my eyes, he's just gonna end up crashing into Peter. I counted to ten before I climb in and slid down.

"You couldn't have waited, like, ten seconds?" I heard Peter.

I reached the end before my body went crashing on Scott and Peter. We all groaned as I got up. "And what's your excuse for this one?" I grunted as I cracked my back. I gave them more than ten seconds.

Scott's phone vibrate. He took it out and, by the look on his face, things weren't looking too good. "They didn't get out, did they?" Peter asked as we hopped out.

Scott sighed. "They got stuck in a -"

He didn't finish as we heard a the door jiggle. We stayed silent before we hid around the room. I went behind the door just as it opens. I furrowed my eyebrows when I didn't see the twins coming through. I recognize that blonde hair and pole staffs anywhere.

I was about to close the door, but Peter and Scott jumped out with their teethes bared. Peter had his claw up, ready to swipe. "Stop!" I called out.

Peter stopped midway. "Morgan, you know this girl?" Peter sneered. His eyes never leaving hers.

I made my way over and pushed his claw down. "Yeah." I looked at the guys. "Scott, Peter...this is Sara."

》》》》

A/N: Don't lie, you guys thought it was going to be Snart.