What You Got To Do

When Rip, Snart, and I got back to the Waiver we researched everything there is on that forensic file. What we found was a load of crap. Savage is very good at making people disappear. And speaking of Savage, guess who's Kendra's and Ray's new neighbor? That's right him. The only good thing that happened is that he doesn't know that Kendra has her powers, so he can't really kill her.

Jax decided to bring up Mick. I don't really care what Snart actually did to him, so I hope we could change the topic. But no, the whole group decided to talk about it while Ray decided to eat a casserole Savage made. Actually...the casserole wasn't that bad. It was better than the one Lydia's mom made for me when I posed as a teacher.

I groaned from my spot. "Can you all just shut up and focus on the mission?" I snapped. I ran my hand through my hair, only to realize I was still wearing the wig and ripped it off.

"Look, Savage is going to be busy with this little cocktail party. Whilst you two keep an eye on him, Sara and Martin have the opportunity to find out what he's doing in the secret wing of that asylum," Rip said.

So everyone left after that. I went back to my room walked towards my mirror. I gently pulled my shirt down and looked at the triskele tattoo in the middle of my chest. The sign for the Hale pack. It wasn't just that. It could mean a lot of things. Past, present, future. Alpha, beta, omega. Or my personal favorite: the sun, the moon, the truth. The three things that can never stay hidden.

"The sun, the moon, the truth," I repeated to myself.

I heard my door open and I rolled my eyes when Snart came in before I pulled my shirt up.

"Don't need to fix yourself for me. I like what I saw," He commented with that stupid smirk.

I shook my head before I crossed my arms. "What do you want, Winter Coat?"

He held my wig up before he threw it on my bed. "You forgot this."

"So? I'm just going to burn it anyway."

"Good. Blonde doesn't really suit you."

I glared at him. "Excuse me, you're giving me beauty tips? Do you own a fucking mirror?" He held his hands up in surrender. "Great, you returned the horrible wig, you can go."

"Actually, I think I might stay. Give us enough time to have a little chat," He said as he stroll his way in my room.

"Well, I don't. So you could just save yourself the trouble and leave." I flicked my hand out for my claws to appear. "Or else you'll see what 'Claws' can really do to you."

"Is that a threat?"

I walked closer to him and drag one finger down his cheek, not enough to draw blood though. "More like a promise."

He smirked. "You won't hurt me."

"No, but I could torture you. More fun on my part until I kill you."

"And what makes you think I won't reach my gun and pull the trigger on you first."

I smirked. "Well, I'm faster than you. I got better reflexes. Not to mention I could slice your hand off in one quick motion. Let's see how you like a robot arm."

He stood up. "A robotic arm means I could pick locks better."

"Yes, because picking locks for you is like taking candy from a baby. Which you've probably done already." Wait, we're getting off topic. "Now, what do you really want to talk about?"

Snart started to move as he took in the room. He went towards my jewelry box and started rummaging through it. "It's about your so-called pack?"

I made my way over and took the necklace from his hands before I forced the box shut. "What? Are you going to tell me to let them go?"

"You don't really need them. They're a lost cause."

I growled at him. "They're not a lost cause."

"They're weighing you down, Claws. You should consider expanding yourself and get new recruits."

I am not the Alpha type. "Oh, so I could get rid of them like you did with Mick?" Or like how Deucalion killed everyone one in his pack, including Ennis.

"It's called building an army. Have people do your dirty work for you. You could forget about your friends back in Beacon Hills. Forget about Scott -"

I felt my blood boil. "Stop," I mumbled.

"Stiles, Lydia -"

"Stop."

"Allison -"

"Stop it."

"Derek," He finished off slowly.

I felt my eyes change color as I grab Snart by his jacket and pinned him to the wall. "I said stop!" I roared.

"And what are you going to do if I don't? Nothing is going to change. All your problems in Beacon Hills is still going to be there. Your brother Derek is going to be dead. You'll be all alone in this world and you'll have this team to thank."

I slammed his back. I'm going to turn him into real-life Scar if he keeps it up. Actually, a lot worse. "Shut up!" He looked at me with that smirk, I growled at him again as I brought my fist up and collided it with his jaw. My vision started to turn red. "Shut up!" I punched him again. "Shut up!" And again. "Shut up!"

I dropped his body to the ground and panted. All that rage, all that anger...it felt good to have it come out. Snart looked up at me as he grabbed the small trash can and spat the blood out.

"All better now?" He asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You wanted this to happen?" Is he insane?

He groaned as he got up. "You look like you could let off some steam. And I don't think Rip's willing enough to come"

Again, what? "How did you know I wasn't going to kill you?"

"Like I said, you won't hurt me." I raised my eyebrow at him as I gestured toward his bloody lip, "Anymore worst than this."

"I could have killed you."

"But you didn't because you don't let the animal side take over. You know when enough is enough and pull back." Wow, that is probably the nicest thing he has ever said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Don't take this as me being nice. I'm just doing what I have to do, so you won't get any more stupid ideas on leaving." I rolled my eyes as I placed my hands on each side of his cheek. Snart gave me a confused look. "What are you doing?"

I glared at him. "Taking the pain away. Now shut up so I can concentrate."

I looked up at his eyes. He let out a little gasp as small black tendrils escaped from his face and started crawling down my arms. I grit my teeth together as the pain intensified. A few seconds later, I stopped. I didn't lower my hands or anything. Snart and I just kept staring at each other. I moved my thumbs to remove the remainder of the blood from the corner of his mouth.

He cleared his throat as we pulled away. "I should get going."

I nodded. "Yeah, sure." Snart gave me one final look before heading towards the door. "Snart!" He turned around. "Leave the necklace."

He sighed as he took the necklace out of his pocket and placed it on my drawer. "It was worth a shot."

》》》》

A/N: Ok, after this episode short chapters, I'm going to do the whole episode as one. It might take me a bit longer to update, so I thank you for your patients. And thanks to everyone who voted, commented, added the story to their reading list. I never thought anyone would like the story this much.

Ship name?! Ship name?! Ship name?!

I was thinking Captain Wolf or Captain Hale for some reason.