Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.

Derek is right, this is no time for me to mope around. It's time for me to kick someone's ass and his name is Vandal Savage. It's not just his ass that's going to get kicked. I'm going to beat the living shit out of him before I rip him apart. I'm going to rip his head off and shove it so far up his ass it's going to be like he time traveled. I'm just glad Derek didn't sell his old Camero and gave me it. Never think I've drove so fast in my life....besides the time I had to get Kate off our trail. Oh, how times were much simpler.

I spotted Ray, Jax, Sara, Stein, and Mick at out pickup. They turned their head in time for me to step on my brakes. The car screeched to a stop, but I had to swirl it enough for it not to hit Ray. I got out of the car and slammed the door behind me.

"What have I missed?"

》》》》

Good, good, Ray and Stein have found a way to contact the Waverider. Once Rip lands the ship, I'm going to pin him against the ship and punch him repeatedly. Just until he learns not to leave us behind again. We signed up for this, we're going to finish it. Only problem is that the Waverider isn't here yet.

"I don't understand. This should have worked," Ray said.

"Did you account for subspace interference?" Stein asked.

"It's the first thing I thought of."

I leaned against the Camero. "Maybe you guys aren't as smart as you think." Both Ray and Stein turned and gave me an offended look. "What?"

"Don't joke about something like that," Ray practically snapped.

"Can you reach the Waverider or not?" Sara actually snapped. I raised my eyebrow at her. What's her problem? And why does she smell like that? Not like body odor, but anger, sadness, vengeful.

"We're working on it," the geniuses said.

Jax pointed towards the sky. "Actually, guys, I think it just worked."

I looked up as the engine of the Waverider roared. Stein and Ray high-fived each other as the ship landed. Ray looked over at me with the most satisfying look on his face.

"And you thought we weren't geniuses," he said happily. But that went away when I glared at him. "Shutting up."

Rip came out of the ship and walked over. "I thought I made my intentions perfectly clear."

"And we wish to be equally clear about ours," Stein piped up.

I got off the car and made my way over. I grabbed Rip by his neck before slamming him into the ground, getting a chuckle out of Mick.

"And by clear, he means threaten," I sneered. "Whether you like it or not, we're going on that ship with you. When this mission is over, then we can all go our separate ways.  And if you're here, then that means you couldn't have found Savage. Which means you need us."

"Morgan -" Jax took a step forward to probably pull me away from Rip, but Mick stop him.

"No, let her. I want to see how this plays out," he said amusingly.

"Well, actually," Rip choked out. He started coughing before tapping my arm. "Now, I can't tell you if I'm dead." I glared at him again before stepping back. Rip gasped for air as he stood. "Thank you. Now, I haven't found Savage. But I haven't gotten myself into bar fights in 1975 in the Old West, put dwarf star technology into the hands of terrorists, got myself turned into a scary bird monster, or found out my son almost wiped out most of the population and is still missing."

Ohh, that is a new low, even for Rip. It's not my fault Savage took my son, I don't know when. It's not my fault Savage decided to experiment on him.