Where's Morgan?

3rd POV

It's been her all along. It's been Jennifer Blake making the sacrifices. She's the Darach. She tried to kill Lydia, she kidnapped Stiles' dad. She thought she could make Derek not believe anything Scott or Stiles say, but she was too late. She knew the moment Derek didn't kiss her back.

"They're already here, aren't they?" She asked, all knowing.

Derek didn't say anything and looked behind him. Scott and Stiles came out of the broken wall. Scott's eyes were filled with such hatred for the teacher while Stiles looked worried. Tears were streaming dow his face at the thought of his dad. Of course he'll be worried and scared. She took his dad. Everyone she took ended up dead.

Miss Blake raised her eyebrow at them while talking to Derek. "So...they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people," Scott corrected.

Miss Blake tried to play it off by giving a humorless chuckle. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour." Which she probably does anyway. "That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked hoarsely.

She still lied. "How should I know?" She looked at Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek looked back at Scott and Stiles. Who is he gonna believe? Some random stranger who just barged into his life or the two teenagers who have been there for him since the very beginning? By the look on Stiles' face, Derek already knows who to believe.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" He asked.

She shook her head. "No."

Scott didn't break his glare from her. "Ask her why she almost killed Lydia."

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that." She's good at this. She's an excellent liar.

"What do you know?" Derek snapped.

"I know that these boys, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story." She glared at them. "And one they can't prove, by the way."

Oh, so, she thinks. Scott held up a small jar. "What if we can?"

They got her. For once, Miss Blake looked a bit worried. "What is that?"

Scott slowly walked towards them. "My boss told me it's a poison and a cure...which means you can use it...and it can used against you."

"Mistletoe?"

Without warning, Scott threw the powder at Miss Blake. She started gasping as the dust hits her. She screamed and thrashed around. Her true face was finally revealed to the werewolves and human. Derek couldn't believe it. She was using him.

Miss Blake spared him a glance before trying to make a run for it. Derek scenced it and grabbed her arm before she could get away. He flicked his claws out ready to kill her.

"Derek, wait, wait!" She called out while he moved his hand towards her throat. "You need me."

"What are you?" He snapped as his grip tightens.

"The only person who can save your sister," She gasped out. "Call Peter. Call him!"

Derek glared at her and got his phone out. He hates to say it, but she's right. Cora's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood with mistletoe in it. Derek wanted nothing more than to kill her right then and there. So, he tightens his grip on her.

"Derek," Scott called out. "Derek, what are you doing?"

"And what about Morgan?" She breathed.

Derek's grip tightens. "How do you know about her? I never told you about her." Miss Blake didn't answer. "What did you do to her?" Silence. "Where is she?!"

Scott's eyes widen. "Derek, stop! She could be lying. She doesn't even know where Morgan is."

"Morgan Hale," Miss Blake started. "Black hair, blue eyes. She's traveling with other people to stop this Vandal Savage. Their last stop was Star City in the year 2046. They saved this guy who calls himself the Green Arrow and stopped a guy named Grant Wilson. Never thought there would be such a thing as time travel."

Scott and Stiles' eyes widen. How could she possible know that? No one knows that Morgan went time traveling. She didn't just kidnapped Stile's dad, she kidnapped Derek's sister.

"Where is she?" Stiles asked.

"Injured, if that's what you're asking. She's locked up with no way out. Cora...Morgan...their life - it's in my hands!" All Derek could see is red and lifted her off the ground. Miss Blake started grunting. He was going to kill her.

Stiles quickly went up to them. "Stop. Derek, stop!"

Miss Blake looked down at him. "Stilinski, you'll never find him. And Morgan? She'll be dead by the end of the night." Derek's grip got even more tighter. You could hear the little cracks in her neck. If she wasn't able to heal, there would have been bruising.

"Derek," Scott said. Derek wasn't letting go. She threatened his sister. "Derek!"

Derek glared at her one last time before dropping her. Miss Blake started gasping for air as she chuckled. She outsmarted them...again.

"That's right," She gloated. "You need me. All of you."

》》》》

A/N: Teen Wolf episode! Got really excited and did a Hale edit. Hope you guys like it.