Get It Out!

We waited for Rip to return to tell him about our successful mission. I kept my mouth shut from Tweedledee and Tweedledum. I would grimaced every now and then from the pain in my stomach. Every time I looked down I would see the small talons trying to make its way out. Ray would ask if I was all right, but I brush him off.

I kept my face as blank as possible when Rip entered the Waiver. He looked surprised that we were back so early. "Oh, gentlemen - and Morgan - I trust everything went according to plan at the Bolshoi?" He asked.

Ray couldn't help contain his smile, "Piece of cake. Made contact with Vostok and swiped her badge."

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks to Prince Charming over here." I said while gesturing to Snart. I felt another sharp pain in my stomach and it's getting worse. Mick and Stein came inside with an injured Jax. "What happened to him?"

"Chronos." Rip answered.

"Jax here was -" Mick started before Stein cut him off.

"Almost got himself killed."

"And we need to get you to the med bay." Rip finished.

I nodded, "All right. I can finally get out of this thing."

I turned and walked away. "I'll be happy to help." Snart called behind me, I bet that smirk was plastered on his face.

"Not even in your nightmares you son of a -" I stopped midway. The pain intensified. It felt like something was eating my insides and more sharp pains came to my skin. It caused me to grab my stomach and groan.

I felt a pair of hands by my side. "What's going on? You ok?" Ray asked.

I pushed him off, "I'm fine."

"You don't certainly look fine." Stein said.

My eyes glowed and my fangs bared as I growled at them, "I said I'm fine."

Most of them took a step back. Good. I stood up straighter and walked away from them. The moment I was out of view, I ran towards my room. When I shut the door, I went to the bathroom. I undid my dress, glad I have shorts under, and looked at my stomach. More talons were scratching me, trying to claw their way out.

"Morgan, let me out!" I heard a voice. I looked around the bathroom. The only one who was here was Peter, but he shook his head. "Let me out!"

My skin felt like it was going to melt off. It hurts. It hurts so much. I grabbed my stomach and panted. I felt bile rose from my throat and I covered my mouth. It was no use. I started gagging until I leaned over the floor and threw up. Black blood came out of me as hawk feathers clung on to it. I coughed violently as Peter rubbed my back.

"That can't be good." He breathed.

"Get me out of here!" The voice muffled. I know that voice. Carter? I slowly stood up. My mouth was covered in the black blood, but I had to check. I leaned over the sink and opened my mouth. I jumped back when Carter's voice came out of me. "Let me out of here! Let me out!"

I screamed when I felt more talons pounding my insides. They were pounding and clawing their way out. I got on my knees and threw up more blood. I felt something grab hold of my windpipes and squeezed. Both my hands went around my throat as I began choking.

I looked up at Peter, "Peter.....help."

He shook his head as he knelt down, "I - I can't. I can't do anything about this." He gave me a determined look. "But you can."

Carter squeezed harder. I grabbed my throat. It was no use, Carter's inside me. I can't defend myself. "Wh - what do I do?" I gasped out.

Peter's blue eyes began to glow. "He wants you to let him out." He flicked his claws. "Let him out."