Mini Argent and Little Snart

After a couple of punches to the wall later, we were in. I've done my part, so I was just look out. I didn't even get down with Dumb and Dumber. I decided to stay with Jax in the Jumpship that way I wouldn't get more involved.

My feet were on the control panels as I looked outside. I was bored out of my mind, but it beats being at the ship. I saw something move and felt myself growl. So, that knucklehead is in Central City too. I got up and made my way outside, ignoring Jax's calls. I felt my eyes change their color as I stalked towards the man. He might not remember me, but I always wanted to punch that son of a bitch.

I tapped him on the shoulder and he gave me a confused look." May I help you?" He asked.

I glared at him before sending a right hook. Gerard fell on the floor, before he could get the chance to get up, I grabbed the collar of his jacket and kept punching him. This is for bringing Kate Argent into my life. This is for using the Kanima. This is for Derek. This is for my family. This is for my pack.

I heard someone running behind me. Jax grabbed my fist, "What are you doing?!"

Gerard grabbed his bloody nose and winced, "What did I do to you?"

Jax gave Gerard an apologetic look, "Sorry, sir. She had one too many drinks tonight."

Gerard got up, "Keep her away from me."

Jax nodded, "Right away." He grabbed my arm. "Come on, Tina." I glared at Gerard before letting Jax take me back. When we were inside I ripped my arm away from him. "Ok, what was that back there? Why did you beat that guy?"

I plopped myself on the chair and put my feet on the controls again, "Who's Tina?"

"I don't know, a random name. Now, why did you beat that guy? Who is he?"

"That's not really any of your business." I smirked.

"Morgan, we're a team. If this guy is bad news then I think we should know about him."

"Jax, you mean well, but this man and his family have been nothing but trouble since I met them."

"He's from Beacon Hills?" I nodded. "What is he?"

I leaned forward from my seat, "A hunter. And not the one who hunts deer for a living."

The door opened and the criminals came in. "That's what I call a clean heist." Mick said.

Snart sat next to me, "And thanks for not setting the museum on fire, partner." He looked at me. "Thanks for being our drill." Then he looked at Jax. "And you, thanks for being our getaway driver."

"Speaking of, let's get the hell back to the ship." Jax said.

Snart held his hand up, "Oh, one more stop."

I groaned, "What now? You got your gem. Lets go."

"After our last stop, Claws." He looked at Jax again. Could I bash his head in? "1629 Handley Avenue."

"What's on Handley Avenue?" Jax asked.

Mick didn't look at any of us, "It's where we grew up. That's why you wanted to steal the Maximilian Emerald."

"Mick, enough." Snart snapped.

"You wanted to give it to your old man so he wouldn't go to jail trying to steal it for himself."

"Your father was a thief too?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"And unfortunately, not a very good one." Snart replied.

"Didn't Rip say something about not messing with the timeline?" Mick asked.

"You could accidentally blink yourself out of existence. You're screwing with history here, man." Jax added.