Young Mick and Sara

Central City, 1990.

I can't believe our lives are in danger again. I can't believe I'm inside a burning building to make sure Mick is alive. I tried not to relive Kate setting my house on fire that killed most of my family. According to Gideon, the Pilgrim would most likely attack young Mick at this exact moment. This is some weird deja vu.

Rip, Snart, and Mick were outside while Jax, Sara, and I took the inside. I covered my nose to not inhale the smoke as we looked all over the place. I kicked the door down for one of the rooms and gasped at the sight. There were two dead bodies being burned. I froze in place as I hear the screams of my mother, my family burning in that fire. Peter pounding on the door to get us out. I would have died if Derek didn't break the window to pull me out.

"Morgan!" I hear Sara yell. I snapped out of my trance and looked at her. "He's not here, let's go." I looked back towards the room before following her out. "Young Rory's not in there," she told the guys through the communicator.

"But we found his parents," I coughed out. "They're dead."

"Then where the hell is he?" She looked at me. "Can you catch his scent?"

I shook my head. "No, all I'm smelling is the flames and burning corpses." I heard something towards our right. I spun around as I heard a gun being cocked.

"What? What is it?" Jax asked.

I felt myself growl. "She's here."

I ran towards the direction I heard the gun. I picked up my pace when I heard Ray's laser. I jumped over the hill and stopped when I see Ray smiling at young Mick.

"Come with me if you want to live," He said. I rolled my eyes after he said that. Yep, I could see him and Stiles getting along. I could see his smile. "I always wanted to say that."

》》》》

It's funny when Mick calls himself an idiot. It doesn't matter if he's calling his younger self that, it's still him. I leaned against the wall, waiting to see what are we doing next, and looked up to see Sara coming towards me.

"Hey," She greeted.

I raised my eyebrows at her staffs. "Training or something?"

"Letting off some steam is more like it." I nodded. Hitting something is a great way to let some anger out. "You mind telling me what happened back there?"

"Nothing."

"Really? Because in all of our months together, I've never seen you so scared. We're part of a team, remember? If you have any problem just come to me or Kendra about it."

Oh, really? I gave a sarcastic nod before I pushed myself off. "Ok, you wanna know? A few years ago this bitch my brother used to date set my whole house on fire. She made sure that my family was trapped in the basement before locking us out. Imagine seeing my mother, my uncles, aunts, cousins all yelling as the fire consumed us. Smelling their burning flesh, watching their bodies drop one by one. My brother, Derek, and my sister, Laura were at school when it happened. Derek found me and broke the window before he got me out. So excuse me for not wanting to reminisce that day."

Sara's gaze slowly softens. I don't need her pity. "Why would she do that?"

"Because she's a hunter! They go by a code to hunt those who hunt them. There were innocent children in my house and she took the code by her own hands and decided to kill them. To kill us. That's what my life has been for the past 25 years. Hunters left and right trying to kill me and Derek. There's days we get captured, tortured, electrocuted, poisoned, because of what we are. And as long as I'm alive, I'm still going to be hunted."

"Morgan -"

"But I'm a survivor, so if they want to kill me...let those bitches try."

I spun around and left Sara after that.

》》》》

Starling City, 2007.

The Pilgrim is targeting Sara next, so we flew our way over to Starling City. Now I got a good look at it, no burning cars and all, it doesn't seem like a bad place to live.

Mick, Sara, and I - fully shifted off course - ran down the Waverider and used the back entrance to get inside SCPD. I ran towards the door where I could smell young Sara's fear. I nodded at older Sara. She kicked the door down and ran towards the Pilgrim while Mick and I covered younger Sara. We were about to attack, but we could see Sara taking care of herself.

The Pilgrim had Sara against the wall before she brought her knee up and kicked Sara's stomach a few times. Then she grabbed Sara and pushed her towards the other side if the wall. I looked back at young Sara, who scurried away when she saw me. Her eyes were wide when she looked at me before looking back at present Sara.

"Oh, my god," the youngster breathed. "She's -"

"Quite the badass," Mick finished.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Now I feel bad for snapping at her."

Mick let out a low chuckle. "Now that's a fight I want to see."

Sara punched the Pilgrim across her jaw before tossing her over her shoulder. The Pilgrim quickly reached for her gun and was about to shoot, but Mick was faster and shot his heat ray - or whatever the gun is called. The Pilgrim screamed as she flew back into the other room.

I crouched down and tossed young Sara over my shoulder. "Let's go before she gets up."

The one time I wish I had Kanima venom with me.

》》》》

We just stood around the main deck trying to figure out what to do next. Sara came inside and told us that her younger self is with Mick. Why can't we just put them in prison cells or something?

"Has Gideon figured out the Pilgrim's next target yet?" Jax asked.

Rip furrowed his eyebrows. "That's peculiar."

"Peculiar or bad?" Kendra asked.

"By knowing our luck...bad," I said.

Rip looked towards his monitor. "Gideon, run another scan for the whereabouts of the Pilgrim."

We looked at the computer. "I'm sorry, sir. The timeline shows no temporal distortions," Gideon said. "I seem unable to track the Pilgrim." That's fan-fucking-tastic

"That doesn't sound good," Ray said.

I could practically see the gears in Rip's head turn. I could sense his worry. "No, it's quite the opposite. Without a way to track the whereabouts of the Pilgrim, she could target any one of you at any point in time."

》》》》

A/N: Dun, dun, dun.

Should I do baby Morgan or teenage Morgan?