Bar Fight! Bar Fight!

Salvation, 1871.

The Waverider finally landed and I was more than happy to get out of my seat. After Mick's confession, Rip decided it was time for us to leave. I started laughing my ass off when I took in Snart's appearance. He was all busted up and bruised, which got Mick a high five from me.

The side-effects seem to get worst and worst for the team. Rip's neck needed to be cracked, Jax couldn't feel his face, Snart's tongue twisted, Ray can't feel anything in his lower region. The only people who were unaffected by it was me and Mick.

We landed in the town of Salvation in 1871...other words the Old West. Rip thought this would be a good hiding spot until the Hunters have searched other Fragmentations - blind spots basically.

"So, basically, we're hiding out in the Old West and hoping your boogeymen don't find us here," Snart said as he got up from his seat.

I rolled my eyes. "No, we're just hiding for the cowboys and staying for the horse show," I replied sarcastically.

"More like dog show if you ask me."

I glared at him. "I'm sorry, I don't think they'll take mutts."

"You would know. So how about you just sit down and roll over?"

I gestured towards his face. "I'm sorry, what you say? It's hard to understand you with all the shit coming out your mouth."

Snart looked at Mick. "Got anymore wolfsbane on you?"

Mick pat his pocket before shrugging his shoulders. "I got nothing."

I flicked my claws out as my glare intensified. "I still got these with a few teeth. Don't test me."

Ray quickly waved his hands around to avoid a big fight. "Hey, no, no, no. No fighting before I could punch a few doggies or bust a bronco or two," He said in a weird Western accent. The team and I gave him a look. "Not that I condone animal cruelty. It's just that I watched a lot of Westerns as a kid."

"Alas, you'll have to enjoy the Old West from in here, I'm afraid." Rip said.

"Oh, come on," Sara started as he started to leave. "What's the harm in us just taking a look around?"

Stein gave her a disbelieving look. "With this group? Especially those two," He said as he pointed at Snart and me. "Clearly you haven't been paying attention."

I held my hand up at Stein. "Hold on, hold on. Ok, someone might have died or been kidnapped, but none of us got injured." Stein pointed towards Snart's face. "Seriously injured. What's the harm if we're all going to be together?"

Ray nodded in half agreement. "Ugh, if I'm in the Old West and I don't get to look around, I'm going to kick myself."

"I could help with that," Snart piped up.

"Well, nobody asked you," I replied.

Snart stood up and took a threatening step towards me. "And nobody asked you to talk, Claws. I'm not afraid to put a dog back in her place."

I got up. "We'll see about that. You're all talk, no bite."

"You really want to go there, Claws."

"Bring it, Winter Coat!"

Kendra and Sara got worried and ran towards us. They grabbed my arms to pull me back while Mick stood in front of Snart.

"Guys, that's enough," Sara said. She sighed. "If you two can't play nice for a few hours, then we're going to have a problem."