He Started It

We arrived at the Kasnian Conglomerate in the year 2147. Rip gave all of us these weird suits to put on to keep us warm. Not a big fan of wool, but it's better than nothing. And it's weird because the moment we landed Snart would keep his distance from me. Like he is right now.

"The future - it's -" Stein started as he looked around the place in amazement.

"Fascinating." Jax mocked while Sara said, "Astonishing."

I let out a little chuckle. "Either or."

Stein shook his head as he glanced at the three of us. "Actually I was going to say, remarkable." Sure, he was.

Rip agreed with him. "Isn't it? 2147 was considered the world's zenith. All of these people have five good years to look forward to.

"Before what?" Snart asked.

"Before a ruthless dictator named Per Degaton comes to power, releases the Armageddon Virus, and most of them end up dead."

"Well, that's depressing," Sara said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. It sounds like a lovely bed time story to me."

My ears picked up something and I looked up to see these robots flying. I furrowed my eyebrows. They look just like -

"Is that my suit?" Ray asked. That's it. "That's my suit."

We heard a woman scream. This guy snatched her purse and started running, but didn't get very far because the robots used their lasers to knock him down. What the hell? That's exactly what Ray's suit does. The robotic team drops down in front of the thief.

"You have been identified as violating Ordinance 12," one said as he held pointed his laser at the crook.

Rip pointed at the robocops. "That is how Per Degaton's father Tor maintains order in Kasnia."

"Doesn't look like progress to me," Snart commented. He could say that again.

"Speaking of progress, we need to get a better lay of the land."

"And I need to get a better look at how they made my suit autonomous," Ray added.

"Well, why don't you take Martin and Jax with you? Ms. Lance, Mr. Snart, Ms. Hale, and I will work on locating Savage."

Ray nodded before they left. Great, that means I get to be near Sara and Winter Coat...fun. I hope you guys hear the sarcasm in that.

》》》》

I should've gone with Ray instead of Rip. He located Savage at the Kasnian Corporate Headquarters. Sara talked to me, then Snart, but that's it. He would just give a one-worded response and that's it. He kept his distance from me and I don't get why. The tension in the room is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Tor Degaton holds daily meetings with his board of directors," He said.

"And it's open to the public?" Sara asked.

"'Course not. Just Kasnia's shareholders."

I raised my eyebrow at his while Sara gestured towards us. "I hate to break it to you, but we're not shareholders."

"I'm more of a hard asset man, myself," Snart said.

I crossed my arms. "And I'm more of a...out on the field kind of person."

Rip held on a small case before opening it to reveal contact lenses. He gave us a little nod before he put them on and went towards security. They checked his eyes and gave him the ok to enter. Sara, Snart, and I were about to attend, but he held his hand up.

"They'll have to wait outside," The guy said

Rip shook his head. "Oh, no, this is my accountant -" he looked at Sara "- she is my personal assist - bodyguard -" then at me "- and she's my wife."

I wanted to roll my eyes so bad. Wife, seriously? I'm not kissing him that's for sure.

The guard didn't give up. "Stockholders only."

Rip cleared his throat and nodded before he went inside. Great, we're stuck out here. Sara, Snart, and I walked a few feet away from the door.

"How was the wedding?" Sara joked. "Morgan Hunter. Nice ring to it."

I glared at her. "Shut up."

She sighed. "You're no fun."

"If there's anything we know about Claws, she's all about fun," Snart said sarcastically.

I switched my glare to him. "Like you're any better. You're fun is probably stealing candy from babies."

He smirked. "Complete bonus when they cry."

"I should have gone with Ray."

"Well, maybe you should have. I don't see any reason why you need to be here."

I clenched my fist. Asswipe. "And what about you? What's the point of you being here? Actually, what's the point of you being on this team anyway? You don't care about stopping Savage. You just care about all the gems and jewels you can steal with Mick." I let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Wait, that's right, Mick wants your sorry ass dead. How does it feel, Winter Coat, to have your only friend hate you?"

Snart seemed unfazed. "Great. I wouldn't have his weight holding me down." He smirked again. "Just like how your brother's holding you down." I felt my eyes glow. "Let's be real here, Claws. You must be very relieved when you left him. Complete waste of time trying to create this perfect pack. But look who turned out to be the lone wolf."

My glare intensified. I clenched my fist as I felt my claws coming out. I'm going to rip him to shreds. Sara's eyes widen and pulled me back before I could choke him.

"Ok, that's enough," She said. She gave us disapproving looks. "What's going on with you two? You're arguing more than usual."

"Nothing," We replied.

》》》》

A/N: Ok, I decided to do both long and short chapters. Sorry for the wait.

*Not edited*