Everyone Meet Sara

I lowered Peter's claw as I gave Sara a confused look. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

She lowered her staffs. "We couldn't find you anywhere on the ship. After we got invaded by time pirates, Rip went back to the ship's security tapes and now...here I am."

Scott raised is eyebrow. "Time pirates?"

Sara shook her head. "Long story."

Peter rolled his eyes. "Yes, time traveling does have time pirates. I'm sure we'll love to hear about it another time, but I suggest we get going before the twins find us."

Sara crossed her arms. "You must be Peter," She said as she walked up to him.

Peter furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes." Without another word, Sara send him a right hook. Peter fell on the ground. Scott looked at them in shock while I busted out laughing. Peter got up and rubbed his jaw. "I see Morgan told you about me." Peter glared at me. "See's quite charming, isn't she?"

I smirked at him. "Just wait till you see her fight."

"She knows about us?" Scott asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, duh." I went over to Peter and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Now let's go drop his tired ass off and get Derek."

"I'll cover you," Sara said.

Peter scoffed. "This isn't a picnic, sweetheart."

Sara gave a little smile. "I know. This one seems like more fun."

》》》》

The minute all of this is done, I'm telling Peter he needs to join a gym. We didn't run into the twins or Deucalion. Which made it easier for us to get to the ambulance. Scott ran ahead and started to bang on the door.

"Stiles! Stiles, open the door!" He yelled frantically as I moved Peter up a bit to regain balance.

"Sorry," Stiles said before he opened the door.

I walked up. "Help me get his fatass in."

"I am not fat," Peter muttered.

I ignored him and passed him to Stiles. Stiles pulled Peter up and sat him next to him. "Where's Derek and Jennifer?" He noticed Sara next to me. "Who's she?"

"This is Sara," Scott introduced them. "She's here to help."

"How is she going to help?"

I leaned closer to Sara. "You might want to show them some moves," I suggested.

She gave me a smug look before walking up to them. She grabbed Scott by his shoulders before she flipped him over and took out her bow staffs to place them near his neck. Stiles gave a nod of approval. "She's helping." Then his eyes beamed with excitement. "Wait, are you the assassin?"

Sara retreated her staffs. "I was."

"Oh, you're definitely helping."

"Stiles," Scott groaned on the floor. "As amusing as this is, we still have to go back for them and my mom."

Stiles sighed. "Ok, two problems. Kali's got the keys to this thing, and I just saw the twins, like, 30 seconds ago."

I pinched the bridge of my nose. Great, this is just what we need. We heard a little bang coming inside the hospital. Scott told Stiles to stay in the ambulance before we ran.

》》》》

The hallway was empty once we entered. It was a bit quiet. Too quiet for my liking. My ears picked up footsteps running towards us. I pushed Sara out of the way and moved before we got punched by the voltron twins.

I tried to punch them, but the grabbed me and tossed me towards one of the cabinets. Sara took out her staffs and twirled them around before running at them. They tried to swipe at her, but she ducked and spun to send a swift kick. The twins stumbled back before the tried to hit her again. Sara flipped over them and tried to use her poles at them, but the twins grabbed them and heatbutted her. They picked her up before they tossed her across the hall.

I felt my eyes glow as I ran at them again. They grabbed me and Scott by our throats and started to push us against the wall. They flipped us over and pinned us to the next filing cabinet.

"Where is she?" They growled.

"Up yours," I sneered.

They didn't like that answer and slammed me into the wall again. "We're not trying to hurt you."

"Try harder," Scott choked out.

"Hey!" Sara yelled out. The twins looked at her. She held up two shock pads. "I'd like to try something."

The twins growled as Sara pushed the pads against their chest. The electricity was surging through the body as the small of cooked flesh filled the air. The twins dropped Scott and I as they fell back, to their original forms. They bodies kept shaking as I let out a sigh of relief.

I chuckled as I lay my head back. "I knew I liked you for a reason," I praised her.

Sara smiled. "Well, I did get a little help." She turned behind her and Scott's mom turned the corner.

Scott let out a sigh of relief as her got up. "Mom," He said while he hugged her.

Melissa smiled as she hugged back then pulled away. "Come one, we got to go."

I nodded in agreement. "You don't need to tell me twice."

We sprinted down the hallway. "You guys deal with this everyday?" Sara asked.

"Pretty much. Where's the rest of the team?" They would have been helping by now.

"They're waiting for us at the Waiver. Snart was gonna come, but Rip thought I was the best option. Besides I always wanted to see what Beacon Hills looks like."

I let out a panted chuckle. "I know I haven't said this a lot...but I knew we were best friends for a reason."

》》》》

Ok, so Melissa didn't escape from Deucalion. He just decided to let her go as a gesture of goodwill. Oh, please. We all know if Scott wasn't becoming a True Alpha, Deucalion would have slit Melissa's throat without a second thought.

Even Scott thought that. "He had to have a reason. I don't think he does anything without a reason."

I sighed. "Do I really need to spell this out?" I looked at him. "You're becoming a True Alpha. If Deucalion killed your mother, he would no doubt lose his chance at you becoming a member of his pack."

Sara nodded. "Lose his leverage, lose you. Makes perfect sense. And I thought Starling City was bad."

I heard a gun click and held Sara back. Scott and I glance at each other before we walked closer to the corner, Sara not far behind us. We counted to three before we went around, only to be met with a gun to our face. I sighed in relief when it was Allison, Argent, and Isaac.

"Morgan?" Isaac and Allison said in union.

Sara didn't know who they were and ran over to kick the gun out of Argent's hands before she pointed it straight at him.

"Sara!" I yelled. "It's ok, he's a...friend." I wouldn't even know what to call Argent. We don't hate each other, but we don't really cooperate that well.

Sara didn't say anything before giving Argent his gun back. When Chris put the gun back, I broke into a smile and hugged Isaac. "Isaac," I greeted. Out of all of Derek's betas, Isaac was probably my favorite. I wasn't even ashamed to admit that to Boyd and Erica when they were training with Derek and me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Long story, wait for the book." Suddenly, I was pulled into a bone crushing hug by Allison. "It's good to see you too, Allison."

She pulled away. "How did Miss Blake find you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. She tried to poison me, she kidnapped me, she tried to kill me." I looked down the hallway to see if anyone was following us. "I don't know what Derek ever saw in her, but if you guys don't kill her. I'll do it myself."

》》》》

A/N: Not edited.