Bratva

I got annoyed with Sara's questioning, "How many times do I have to tell you? I just remember going to the funeral, then waking up with you guys attacking me. And finally laying in the med bay."

"You sure? You seem very happy to rip us open." She fired back.

I rolled my eyes before crossing my arms, "I'm fine. I don't feel like ripping my insides, or yours, anytime soon. I called my friend Stiles back in Beacon Hills, he told me not to worry about it."

"And you believe him?"

"No, not a chance. But, we faced my murderous uncle and a Kanima. We always win in the end, so I'll let them handle it."

"Kanima?"

Seriously? "A giant lizard like creature that can paralyze you with one swipe."

"And I thought I lived with crazy." We continued down the walkway. "You kept talking to this guy name Peter, is he your uncle?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"At least he didn't kill you."

"No, but he killed my sister."

"Now, I would have ripped his head off."

We made it to the main room to see Rip, Snart, and Jax near the monitors. I clapped my hands together and rubbed them, "All right, what did I miss?" Jax shook his head before leaving the room. "What?"

Rip sighed, "While you were out, Vostok and her crew captured Stein, Mick, and Ray. It seems Savage has a plan to create his very own Firestorm."

"What?" I looked at Sara. "All this in a few hours."

Sara shook her head, "Morgan, you were out for almost two days. You were healing."

"So, you guys could have woke me up before going to the lion's den."

"No offense, Claws, we couldn't have you ripping our throats out." Snart said.

I glared at him, "I'm fine."

"For now."

I was about to snap at him when the computer monitors beeped. Gideon pulled up a file of some prison. "Labor Camp Number 54 - formerly known as the Koshmar or 'Nightmare' gulag." She started. "Built in the 18th century -"

Snart cut her off, "Can we skip past the Wikipedia crap and get to the good stuff, like how to break in?"

Gideon didn't say anything. "Perhaps you didn't register that as a question, Gideon." Sara said.

"I understood, but in its 200 years of operation, no one has successfully escaped from -"

Snart cut her off again, "No offense, Gideon, but I never met a building I couldn't break into."

Rip sighed, "Well, I hope you're right. Savage knows that Stein created Firestorm, but if he finds out that he is Firestorm -"

"Always Savage with you, isn't it?" Snart snapped. "My partner's in prison too." Who knew the conniving criminal would care?

I crossed my arms, "And Ray."

"Yeah, whatever." He pointed at Rip. "The point is you didn't lift a finger."

"You know damn well it was never my intention to get them thrown into a gulag, but I had no other option." Rip defended himself. "I had to attend Morgan to make sure she doesn't go into killer mode with the rest of us."

I glared at him, "So you're saying this my fault you decided to stay and sit on your ass. You could have gone with them and helped."

"And have you destroy my ship? I wasn't going to let that happen." Rip turned back to Snart. "Besides, I doubt that it's Mr. Rory's first time in prison or second or, I imagine, tenth."

Sara got in the middle of it, "All right, arguing is not gonna bring the team back any faster. And Rip's right." She leaned on the monitor. "Criminals usually do feel more at home in prison, and they know it better than anyone else."

That spiked up Snart's interest, "So?"

"So what if the key to breaking in is asking someone who's been in and out of Soviet prisons their whole life?"

"And who might that be?" I asked.

"Are you familiar with the Bratva?"

"Ooh, the Russian Mob?" Snart leaned on the monitor next to her. I felt my chest give a little growl, but I ignored it. "In 1986, they would have ruled the criminal underground inside every prison."

I like where this is going.

》》》》

I looked at Sara's outfit. "Do you have to wear that every time we go out on missions?" I asked.

"Do you have to wear your leather jacket?" She retorted.

I extended my hearing to the sauna. The Bratva has heard about Savage, but the guy chose to not trust Rip and Snart and called out to his bodyguards. I gave Sara a little nod. She smiled before kicking the door down. She kicked the guy in the back of the knee before she round house kicked him. One of the guys in the robe ran towards her. She jumped and kicked the guy back before spinning around to knock the guard back down.

I gave her another nod of approval as I stepped in the locker room. "Don't all volunteer at once." She taunted them.

I smirked at her, "Now, save some fun for me."

A few guys ran at us. Sara spun around to elbow one while I jumped up in the air to swipe the other. I turned around to grab the guy behind me and threw him across the room.

Another guard came at me. I spun around and got a hold of his towel. It fell off and I scrunched up my nose when I saw his 'friend.'

"No wonder why your mad." I said before throwing the towel in his face. I pulled the door off one of the lockers and swung it across his face.

I ducked down in time to avoid a punch and slashed the guys torso. I kicked the man into the next one before grabbing another guys neck and snapping it.

I heard a grunt and turned around to see Sara punching the last guy. She panted as she looked at me. "Rip's not going to be happy." She motioned to the dead bodies.

I shrugged my shoulders, "He shouldn't talk. He wants to kill Savage and I killed two of the Bratva's guys."

I smirked at her before leaving the locker room. We made it to the sauna and tapped on the door. Snart opens it and I see Rip still fighting the leader. Sara gave him a look, "We just took out six men. You guys couldn't even handle one?"

"You killed my men?" The big guy asked.

I walked up, "Half of them aren't. But I could go back and add them to the list." I smirked at them. "I'm sure I could add you as well, if you don't help us."

"My organization runs black-market goods into Koshmar."

Rip wiped the sweat off his lip, "Three of our, uh, well, comrades are being held there by Savage."

The guy gave us a look, "Koshmar is not a hotel for petty criminals. If your friends are there, they must be insane, ruthless animals."

Mick should be fine then. It's Ray I'm a bit worried about. No offense to him but he's like the Easter Bunny. He's going to be someone's bitch by the end of the night.