IRobot

After my little talk with imaginary Derek, it made me a bit better. I'm not going to kill the kid. That was the original plan...until Rip decided to take manners into his own hands. He decided to kidnap Per Degaton on the jump ship and turned off his transponder. Now, we have no way to track him. It's just a little waiting game until Gideon could get his coordinates.

I kept myself busy by looking over one of Rip's books he kept in the map room. Don't call me nosy, but I found a bestiary in one of the shelves. There were a whole bunch of information from wendigoes to werecoyotes to sirens, even a map where each of these creatures originate. I didn't look up from the book when Sara decided to come in.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Reading and waiting," I responded, still not looking up.

"Don't you think that you should be talking to Snart?"

"About?"

I heard her sigh as she walked over. She grabbed the book from me and closed it, ignoring my raised eyebrow. "I don't know what happened between the two of you, but ever since we found out about Rory, you two have been at each others heads more."

"We argue a lot, so what?" I tried to reach for the book, but she held it out of my reach.

"This time it's more excessive. Like you two actually want to start an argument. So, what's going on? Snart said nothing happened -."

"Because nothing did."

"Then when I tried to talk to Rory, he said he couldn't wait to rip your fangs out and wear it to get back at Snart. Mind explaining that."

I leaned back in the chair. "I don't know what to tell you. I don't know why Mick wants to kill me because I never spoken a word to him since he got here."

Sara kept pushing. "Then why would he be killing you to get back at Snart?"

"Because I'm his new partner in crime," I replied sarcastically. "I don't know. He's not in his right mind." Sara raised her eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes before I snatched the book back and gestured her to sit down. When she sat down, she cocked her head to the side and waited for me to start. "I went to find Snart while the team went to look for you. I found him and had to cut his hand off."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't see how Rory would -"

I raised my hand to silence her. "There's more. Snart started screaming bloody murder and the only way I thought would stop him is if...I kiss him."

She nodded. "Oh, I see. It finally happened."

"What?"

She gave me a teasing smile. "That you two finally kissed. I gave you guys another month before you two ripped each other's clothes off." I glared at her, which caused her to chuckle. "Morgan, I'm pretty sure you and Snart are the only ones on the ship who don't know you two like each other."

I shook my head. "I don't like Winter Coat. He doesn't like me. We're just teammates."

Sara crossed her arms. "Then explain this to me. The day that Darach kidnapped you, Snart was the one who wanted to come get you. But he had to get rid of Rory after he betrayed us to those time pirates."

"Because he sees me as an asset."

She sighed as she got up. "Fine, you both can deny your feelings, but it's going to come out one way or another." She was heading out, but stopped when she made it towards the entrance. "The least you can do is talk to him. I think you both owe each other that."

Then she left. I rolled my eyes as I tried to read again. Snart has feelings for me? Yeah, right. He has no feelings for anyone but himself.

I was lost in thought that I didn't realize there was this large blasting sound until the ship started to shake, which made me sigh and close the book. I got up and walked towards the main room.