The True Alpha

Ok, so my brother dated Scott's teacher, Jennifer Blake. It turns out that she's the one killing people and the one who poisoned me. So, this Jennifer person is going to kill Derek. I can't let that happen. I wonder if I should tell him about it. I mean, I should, he's my brother. But that might alter the timeline. On the other hand, Rip wants to stop Savage from killing his wife and child and that makes him a hypocrite. So I can stop this. Do something that's right and damn the consequences.

As for Cora, she went after one of the Voltron twins. I think it's stupid on her part. At least have back up. Boyd died...I can't believe it. I could see why she would want to kill them. It's not just her having problems, Jennifer kidnapped Mr. Stilinski. I should just rip her throat out right now.

Peter, carrying Cora, and Stiles ran ahead towards one of the emergency rooms as Scott, Derek and I looked behind to see if we were being followed. "Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked as Derek blocked the door.

"He's close," He said.

"What about Miss Blake?" Scott shook his head at his best friend. "What do you mean? What does that mean?"

"It means what it means," I sneered. "Bitch got away."

I could see Stiles eye twitch. "Are you kidding me?"

Derek glared at him. "Shh, quiet."

Stiles got even more angry. "Me be quiet? Me, huh?" Stiles got up in Derek's face. "Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend - the second one you've dated, by the way, not to mention went after your sister - has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

I stepped between them before Sterek could get into it. I placed my hands on both their chesy and pushed them back. I glared at Stiles. "That's enough. We're going to get your dad back." Then at Derek. "And you really need to consider doing a background check on your girlfriends next time. Those psychopathic alphas want her. We don't have her anymore. And if you two boys don't shut up in the next five seconds, his dad and Cora are dead! And you're going to be next!"

Derek furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean I'm next?" Stiles took a few steps back before going with Scott to check on Cora, sensing that we needed to have a one-on-one talk. "Morgan, what do you mean by that?"

I crossed my arms. "The team and I got stuck in the future, my friend's friend got hurt while another was about to die. I wanted to see how you were doing, but Gideon - the computer - told me you died this year. By her."

"They're your team now?" He asked. Seriously, out of everything I just said...

I groaned. "That's not the point! She killed you and Cora's on her death bed. You and her are all I have left."

Peter gave a offensive look. "What about me?"

Derek and I glared at him. "Shut up," We said simultaneously.

I sighed. "The point is...I can't bare the fact that you and Cora might die."

Derek's gaze softens. "Morgan, we're not going to die." He brought me close and hugged me. "I'll make sure of it."

I held on to him tighter. I don't know how long I've been away, but it feels like it's been years. The only person I've ever been close with was Derek. Then Scott and his stupid friends came in the picture. I actually remember the day Derek and I found out that Scott got bit. I posed as a substitute teacher to keep a close eye on him. Stiles found out who I really was and...well 'Stiles' me. Aka annoy me with questions.

"We have to help her," Scott said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

Suddenly the door opened and Jennifer barged in. "You can't. Only I can."