Saving Green Hood...Oops, I Mean Arrow

The first thing that Snart did was throw Mick into a holding cell. I don't know what they fought about, but it really doesn't concern me. Sara and I made a silent agreement, once we got off, to find Connor. I already caught his scent, we just need the right moment. We'll according to her, we do. I just want to find him already and get this over with.

"Where's Mr. Rory?" Stein asked when we came inside.

"Sleeping it off," Snart replied. I rolled my eyes. Sleeping it off, my ass.

Rip held the case up. "We have the Neuromorphic Prototype. Any luck with the ship's engines?"

Jax gave a proud smile. "Yeah, it's all good." I sighed as I leaned against the wall.

Stein noticed the distraught look on Sara's face. "Is there something wrong, Ms Lance?"

She sighed. "Well, all my friends and family are dead, except for Oliver Queen, who happens to be dead inside and missing his left arm."

Rip was getting annoyed with this. "Sara, I have told you -"

"That this is a potential future, it's going back to normal when we go back to 2016. Blah, blah, blah," I mocked in my best Rip accent. "We heard it all before." I looked at Sara. "If you want to find him, we better go now while his scent is still fresh."

She nodded before coming next to me, but Rip decided to interrupt. "None of you are going anywhere. Neither of you understand the pitfalls of changing the timeline. Meddling with the future is arguably more dangerous than changing the past, because it is still in flux."

"Your wife and son's deaths are in the future. You want us to change that," Sara pointed out.

That ticked Rip off. "Do not play that card with me."

"So, what? Are you only willing to risk the timeline if it's your own family?"

"I am not just trying to save my family and I am not just trying to save one city, but the entire world!" He got up in her face. "I'm not being selfish, Sara."

"Go to hell." And that people is why I adore Sara Lance.

"Most likely." Well, I'm already here, it's not that bad. "If you want to go and save Mr. Hawke, then be my guest. I'll keep the ship here for one hour, then we're leaving. With you on board or without."

I could sense the anger raiding off Sara. I got up from my post and grabbed her elbow before she could punch Rip, not that I wouldn't mind seeing it. "Don't worry, we'll save Connor and get food before the hour's up."

》》》》

We went back to the warehouse to at least talk some sense into Oliver. "Oliver," Sara called out as we came out of the elevator.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't need to call him, he's here."

Then, right on cue, Oliver came out. "I thought I told you to go."

"We'll we can't because this Grant Wilson has your buddy Connor and they're gonna kill him unless we do something about it."

"He knew what he was signing up for and you know there's nothing I can do to help him."

Excuses, that's all I'm hearing from him. I opened my mouth to retort, but Sara covered it. "That's not the Oliver Queen that I know," She said.

"Maybe I'm not that person anymore. Look at me, Sara. I'm literally half the man I used to be." He has a robotic arm laying around, for god's sake!

"Then that's the half this city needs. He's got too many men, Ollie. I can't do this by myself."

"What about your friends?"