Spiral

I'm surrounded by idiots. I rather be back at home helping the pack with the alphas. Instead, I'm stuck here with two common criminals - and whatever Ray is - inside Savage's home. I jumped from beam to beam until I was behind Savage - who was holding a gun on Mick - while Snart and Ray were trapped inside the cage. This is why I never work with anyone outside of the pack. They're not this stup....well, maybe they are. But, it's not this bad.

"Stop struggling." Savage told Mick. "I've had 4,000 years of training in every hold and pressure point known. But you already know that, don't you? That I'm immortal."

Snart gripped the cage and sneered, "I'm gonna kill you anyway. That's a promise." I'm not gonna lie, if this was any other situation I would have said that was hot.

"Oh, what have I done to deserve such enmity?" Savage mocked. "No, let me rephrase that. What have I done to you? Perhaps you have targeted me for something I've yet to do. You traveled here from some point in the future."

"Catches on fast, this guy." Ray said.

"Visitors from another time." Savage smiled. He used the butt of his gun to knock Mick out.

"You won't be so happy when the rest of the team shows up and knocks that smug grin off your face." Shut up, Ray! No one is knows where we are.

"Oh, why wait?" Savage picks up Mick's communicator. "A communications device of some sort, I imagine." Snart looked just as annoyed as I did when he threw the communicator at Ray. "Please. Contact your friends. I'm looking forward to seeing at least two of them again."

Savage pointed his gun at Ray. I let out a low growl watching the whole thing. Ray looked conflicted. Snart just rolled his eyes before grabbing the communicator from him.

They picked up after a few rings. "I'll make this short. The owner of the mansion we burgled is Vandal Savage. He's really interested in meeting you guys, especially our feathered friends." And like that Snart hung up.

》》》》

We've waited a while for the others, but they're a no show. I was getting impatient. If they're not here in the next minute I'm going to rip Savage's throat out. Snart looks up from the cell. I placed my finger on top of my lips as a way of telling him to shut up. He just smirked at me before looking at Savage.

"Your friends are cowards." Savage sneered.

"They'll be here." Ray said.

"They're taking too long." Savage grabbed Mick by the collar of his jacket and pointed the gun at his head. "They need an incentive...."

He was about to shoot Mick, but I jumped down from the beam and kicked Savage away. I was fully shifted as I looked up and roared.

Savage chuckled as he got up, "The wolf. In my 4,000 years, I've never came across something like you." He grabbed a dagger out of his coat. "You're hands will make a fine piece in my collection."

Suddenly, there was this fire blast that hit Savage. He flew across the room and landed on one of the vase. Jax - or Stein, or whoever - flew back down. "That's no way to treat a lady." Jax looked at Mick. "Hey, you okay?"

Mick spat blood on the ground, "I'm pissed."

I walked over to the cage. "About time, Claws." Snart said.

I glared at him, "I could just leave you in there."

"Um - not to intrude or anything - how are you going to get us out?" Ray asked.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed a hold of the cage bars. I began pulling them apart to make a hole big enough for them to walk through. "Does that answer your question?" I replied as I changed back.