Left Behind

The moment those doors open Rip charged in. He pointed his gun at Chronos and started firing as he dove behind the chairs. Chronos started firing back as Snart aimed his gun at him. I ducked behind the chairs as I started making my way towards him.  I heard Rip yell as I was just around the corner. When Chronos was in view I ran up and tackled him to the ground. I tried to get my hands around his throat, but we kept rolling around. He tried to get me off, but I grabbed his armor and headbutted him. Bad on my part because of the helmet. Chronos reached for his gun and pointed it at me. He fired. I felt the burning sensation on me chest as it hits me and pushes me away from him.

Snart got up from his spot and fired at Chronos again. He moved out of the way and ran towards Snart. Snart tried to fire again, but Chronos took a huge swing with his gun and knocked Snart out cold. I felt my eyes glowed as a little growl came out of my chest. I quickly got up and charged at him, ready to take a swing, but Chronos grabbed my arm and hit my side with an electric baton - like the one Argent uses. I grit my teeth as I feel the electricity course through my body.  Chronos dropped my arm and pushed me. My body collapsed on the ground as he shot Rip. Rip flew back and landed with a hard thud, his eyes closed.

I tried to fight through the pain. I was about to get up, but Chronos came over and kicked my side before using the baton on me. I let out a small roar as he left the baton in place. I dropped to the ground again. Chronos walked over to Snart and picked him up. I could feel my hand reach towards him, but no use.

"Snart," I groaned. Chronos looked back. I glared at him, he just stood there before he left. I heard something explode and rolled on my back, gritting my teeth, as Firestorm came through. They looked around the room in confusion before they separated. Jax quickly came to my side and helped me up while Stein woke up Rip. "He took Snart."

"Where?" Jax asked.

"I don't know."

"He absconded with Mr. Snart on the Jumpship," Gideon informed us. "I'm sorry, Captain."

I felt another growl erupt in my chest. When I get my hands on Chronos, he's going to wish he didn't take Snart and mess with us.

"Why would Chronos take Snart?" Jax asked.

"Because Snart is a big pain in the ass," I replied sarcastically.

The hell should we know why Chronos took Snart instead of Rip. He was after him from the beginning and had the perfect opportunity to do so. But, no, he took Snart.

"Gideon, can you track them?" Rip asked the computer.

"We have a more pressing matter."

I pushed Jax's arm off. "Like what?"

Rip looked towards the monitors. "Strap yourselves in."

Stein, Jax, and I sat down and put our seat belts on. "Why?"

Rip went towards one of the walls and ripped a few cords out. "Chronos has sabotage the navigation system. Unless we can find a way to alter the course, we'll be trapped in the Temporal Zone for all time."

"Gideon -" Stein started.

"Cannot override Chronos' commands."

We all looked up as the power started to die down. Rip quickly ran over to his seat and strapped himself in.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I rebooted Gideon. Until she's fully operational, we're free-falling through time."

The whole ship started to shake. Stein, Jax, and Rip started to groan while I gripped my seat for dear life. The ship started to spin uncontrollably as we all started to yell. I am so done with roller coasters after this.