Rip's Home

You know what? Young me is a big pain in my ass. She would either be glaring at young Mick, who's holding baby Stein, and Sara, who's holding baby Snart, or she'll be flirting with Rip whenever he's in the same room. I need to remind myself to apologize to Derek for being this way and Peter.....actually no, not Peter. I had to stay in the same room as them to make sure she doesn't tear them apart.

She raddled her chains. "If you want me to trust you, then why do I have to be in these chains and not them?" She sneered.

I inspected my nails. "Because the moment I let you out, you'll knock him out." I pointed at Mick before Sara. "Then you'll scare her because you'll think it'll be funny before you leave the kid next to her."

Her eyes widen. "How do you know that?"

Because I'm you, you idiot. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I can read people." She gave me the famous Hale glare which made me smirk. "And right now you want to rip my throat out." I went over and patted her on the head. "Sorry, can't let that happen."

Little me didn't like it. Her eyes changed color while her fangs came out before she started growling at me. Young Mick took a step back with Sara, who's looking at us with wide eyes.

"What the hell?" She mumbled. "What are you?"

"Stay out of it!" Me and wee me snapped. "It's none of your damn business!"

Mini me glared at me. "Stop doing that. It's annoying!"

I rolled my eyes. "Will you stop it? You're acting like a five year old."

"No, I'm not!" She yelled while I mimicked her. We just kept going on. "Stop it!" She glared at young Mick when he laughed. "This isn't funny!"

Young Mick held his side as he wiped a fake tear. "Seeing you get annoyed is making my day." His eye ran up and down teenage me's figure. "And what else would make me day is if you and me go ou -"

Oh, no, he's not. I held my claws up at him. "Finish that sentence, I dare you. I'm not afraid to add murdering a teenage douche bag on my list."

He just smirked at me. "Is that a threat or a promise?" Ew.

The Waverider started to move, which means we're probably landing where Rip wanted us to be at. Where? I don't know.

I looked back at the teens. "Stay here."

Little me yanked on her chains. "Not like I got anything else to do besides -" The doors open and Rip walked in. Little me's demeanor changed. She started to bat her eyelashes while giving a flirtatious smile towards Rip. "- wait for the hot British guy to come back."

I pinched the bridge of my nose in complete annoyance. Rip placed his hand on my shoulder. "Morgan, we're here." I could smell the jealousy raiding off mini me.

I sighed. "And where is here, actually?" Which I got ahead gesture in reply.

》》》》

The team and I walked towards the front yard of this nice house. "Again, where is here?" I asked.

"We need a safe harbor to keep your younger selves," Rip said. That doesn't answer my question.

Then this woman came out of the house and started walking towards us. A huge smile on her face as she shook Rip's hand. "I've been waiting. It's good to see you."

Rip smiled at her. "It is good to see you too, Mother."

Mother? Out of all the places we went to, he decided to leave our younger selves with his mother. Like that wouldn't be the first place the Time Masters would search?