Not Again

I get why we have to kidnap our younger selves. It's smart. But the one thing I hate is that the Pilgrim was gonna go after my teenage self. It didn't take Gideon that long to figure it out. But it's the where and when that makes me hate it. And me being me, I had to go. It was either that or go with Kendra and Sara to take baby Snart. Actually, I was suppose to go but I'm the only one with the wolf senses. If Ray is going to a house full of wolves, he's in trouble. Not only that, he can't lie to save his life.

We were walking through the preserves of Beacon Hills. I never knew how much greener it was till today. He let me lead the way towards my house. At least his wounds healed from the Pilgrim's attempt at his life.

"You lived out here?" Ray asked as he looked around.

"Yeah," I responded.

He nodded his head. "Wouldn't mind living out in the woods."

"Yes, live in the woods where werewolves and hunters could come get you."

"Never mind." We walked in silence for a few more minutes. Ray was getting antsy. "Why would the Pilgrim pick this day? What's so special about this day?"

I didn't look back. "Today is the day I decided to kick Ray Palmer's ass. Now shut up or else we'll get caught."

"Sorry."

I shouldn't have snapped. But I hate this day with a burning passion. Pun not intended. We walked up the small hill. We were getting close. I pulled Ray down behind the bushes when my house came to view. My old house. I - I never thought I would ever see it again. The painted walls in tact. No ash marks. The doors weren't burned.

I looked ahead to see a woman talking to her teenage daughter. A small smile came to my face when I hear her scolding the daughter for skipping school. I just wanted to run over and hug her. Never let her go or warn her. Another figure came to view. Before his power hungry ways, he was actually a decent uncle.

"You know her?" Ray asked.

"That's my mom," I breathed softly.

"So the girl..."

"That's me."

"What about the guy?"

I rolled my eyes. "That's just Peter."

Peter patted my mom on the shoulder before making his way inside. My mom told younger me that they weren't done talking about my punishment and went inside. Ok, this is when we should do it. I tapped Ray's arm to tell him it's time. Young me was about to turn around, but I let my eyes glow and let out a low growl. She picked it up and looked towards us.

"Who's there?" She called out.

Ray shrunk down and flew out of the bushes. I kept growling as little me walked closer. She was only a few feet away from me when Ray grew back and blaster her with his laser. The girl fell down and hit her head against the tree.

I slowly stood up and gave him a look. "You couldn't be gentle?"

"Sorry."

I waved him off. "Just grab her and let's go. You don't want a full family of wolves on your ass."

He nodded and picked little me up. He past me. I looked at my house and went to follow him. I heard a twig snapping. My head snapped back. I hid behind the tree as the figure walked towards my house. That fucking bitch that ruined my life. Kate Argent.

I glared at her as a growl erupted my throat. Ray turned back and looked at me when I didn't follow him. "Mo," He whispered. I kept growling as she dropped the gasoline on the ground. "Morgan."