He's What?!?!

Out of all the idiotic decision someone from this team made, I'm glad Stein made his. To send Jax back in time before the radiation hits his body. The only thing that suck is that he might die because of it. Another thing that sucks was that he took the only jumpship, so looks like Mick and Snart are stuck with us. And until we figure out our next move, we're stuck fixing the Waverider. Rip and Sara was fixing the main control panel until there was this click.

"Time Drive reinitialization complete, Captain," Gideon said. "The primary systems are back online and stable."

I let out a sigh of relief as I tilted my head back against the wall I'm leaning on. "Thank god."

Rip nodded before standing up. "Begin ignition sequence and resume our route to the Vanishing Point."

Mick kept his glare at Stein. "You're a fool, Professor."

"I'm trying to save Jefferson's life," Stein argued.

"Even if it cost yours," I added.

"I have lived my life. I'm not going to take Jefferson's away from him."

Then Ray ran inside the main room, all sweaty and panting. I could smell something from him. Anger, guilt. A little bit of fear. His chest accelerating, but it wasn't from the running.

I gave him a suspicious look. "What did you do?"

"What makes you think I did something?" I glared at him. Does he want to try that again? "Savage might have escaped."

"What?" Rip asked.

My glare hardened. "What the hell did you do?"

Ray took a step back. "I'm sorry." Sorry? Sorry! How the hell did Savage manage to escape?

Rip slammed his hands on the monitor. "Pull up all the surveillance monitors, now!"

"I'm afraid Vandal Savage has already freed Carter Hall," Gideon started. Oh, great, what else can go wrong? ",and is preparing to disengage -" Gideon's voice started to garble before it completely shuts down. I was only kidding! Why did I have to say that?

"That can't be good," Sara said.

"Gideon's entire operational matrix is offline," Stein said. "And without her help..."

"We'll have to make our approach the old-fashioned way," Rip finished.

"Shouldn't we be more worried about Savage and his brainwashed crony?Mick asked.

Rip nodded. "Yes. Which is why I need you, Dr. Palmer, and Miss Hale to go and recapture him. In the meantime, if the rest of us can't figure out how to pilot the ship without Gideon, we're never gonna be able to leave the Time Stream."

I sighed as Ray, Mick, and I began leaving. Mick told Ray, "If we live through this, you bumbling idiot, I might just kill you."

"Don't kill him," I piped in. Ray looked a bit happy at my words, but it died down when I added, "It's better if you torture him."

"Wait, what?!" Ray exclaimed as we walked down the corridor. I rolled my eyes before I yanked his arm up. "Hey, hey, hey, I'm sorry. Don't rip my arm off."

"I'm not, you idiot." I held up his bloody knuckle before smelling it.

"What are you doing?"

Mick rolled his eyes. "She's tracking his scent, you bumbling idiot."

"Oh."

I pushed his arm back down. I lifted my head and smelled the air. Death and decay filled my lungs. Then I began following it. Ray put on his suit while Mick held his gun. The scent was getting stronger. My ears perked up at the sound of lasers firing. A low growl escapes me as I started to shift.