She Took Him?!

I finally had a moment of peace without my teenage self trying to flirt with Rip. It wasn't that fun with Sara teasing me about the whole thing on the way back to the Waverider. And since we stopped the Pilgrim's plan, what are we suppose to do now?

I was sitting on my bed until my room door opened. I didn't need to look up to catch Snart's scent as he entered.

"Would you care to explain why Raymond thought it would be a good idea for me to talk to you?" He asked.

I still didn't look at him. "I don't need to explain. He probably told you what happened anyway."

"Which part? Where your house got shishkabobed or where you were about to murder the one who set it on fire? Either way, someone died."

"Both." I sighed as Snart sat next to me. I placed my hand between my hands and groaned. "I had her. She was right there in front of me. Just one quick swipe and she would have been dead."

"If she was dead then everything that you knew wouldn't have existed."

"I'd rather have that than my whole family gone."

Snart sighed before he laid down. He placed his hands behind his head while I copied his movements, hands on my stomach though.

"Ok, let's say that Raymond didn't stop you, and you killed her. What makes you think that her family wouldn't have hunted you down? Didn't you tell me they go by a little code."

I nodded my head as I recited, "Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent."

"English, please. One of us isn't multilingual."

"We hunt those who hunt us." I smirked at him. "Maybe you should read more."

"Yeah, not on my bucket list." Snart looked back up towards the ceiling. He was in deep thought. "Let's say that these hunters go after you -"

"I can protect myself."

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Can younger you? She seem like she would rather stare at Rip all day then get out of those cuffs."

If I didn't know any better I could have sworn I heard a hint of jealousy. "Yes, well, we were all teens once. I'm pretty sure teenage you would have fallen for someone like Sara...before she became a professional assassin."

"Not my type. More into the dark hair, blue eyes kind of women."

I smirked as I moved to lean on my elbow and looked down at him. "Oh, really?"

He smirked back as he grabbed my arm and pulled me right on top so I could straddle him. "Like there's this one I have my eye on. Hair dark as night. Blue eyes. Has a temper, but that's what makes her more interesting."

"Wow. She sounds hot," I joked.

"Hot isn't the word I use," he said. My smirk slowly faltered, which caused him to smile. "Try unique. Radiant. Beautiful." He grabbed my hands and placed them over his heart. "In fact, I wouldn't have met her if it wasn't for this team. Which I doubt she would have been on if she killed the person who killed her family."

My smile turned into a scowl as I got off him. That is bullshit. How dare he say something like that?

"You know what? Get out," I sneered.

He sat up. "Why? Because you know I'm right?"

"I said get out."

"No."

I glared at him. "Fine, then I will." Assbutt won't leave me alone. I'll leave then.

I grabbed my jacket and was about to walk out. I heard Snart get up from the bed and made his way towards me. He was about to grab my shoulder, but I yanked his arm and pinned him to the wall. My eyes changed color, my fangs bared themselves, as I roared at him. Snart didn't flinch. He didn't look scared. He was calm. Collective. He didn't even batted an eye.