Oliver Queen

"If this is just a potential future," Mick started as we made our way through Star City. "It doesn't matter if we kill anyone here, right?

Rip sighed. "Well, to avoid the risk of a paradox, it's probably best to refrain from killing anyone."

I snapped my fingers in disappointment. "Damn, and I had a list of people," I said sarcastically.

Sara chuckled before she took the lead. "My sister's apartment use to be over here."

"You have a sister?" I asked.

She nodded. "Her name's Laurel." Huh, you learn something new everyday.

"I seem to remember something about your father being a police captain," Snart said. Really? Why is there always one person in a team whose dad works for the police? They're either Sheriff or Deputy or Captain or Detective.

"Your point?"

"Did one hell of a job." I rolled my eyes. Would he just shut up already?

Sara shook her head. "My father and everyone else would never let this happen...unless they were all dead." We followed her through the streets in complete silence, which I enjoyed. "Palmer Tech's just two blocks up this way. Or at least it use to be."

Suddenly, there was this loud explosion that caused us to duck a bit. I heard people yelling and some guns being shot. We ran towards one of the buses and jumped inside for cover. I looked out the window to see a bunch of people coming out on their dirt bikes and fighting each other. Some had some iron poles and were hitting the other people while others used their guns to fire at each other.

"It's like World War III out there," Snart said.

"It's beautiful," Mick added.

"You would say that," I snapped as I got in one of the seats.

For gunshots were fired until the Green Arrow came. He jumped on one of the crates and shot a guy riding up to him. I covered my eyes as this huge light shone.

"We need to find another route," Rip said.

I rolled my eyes. "What made you think that? The guns, the people firing them, or the Green Arrow guy shooting like Katniss Everdeen?"

Mick and Snart were enjoying this whole scene. They love the destruction, even if they're not causing it. Mick laughed when one of the riders got his head bashed in the window. I looked out to see the Green Arrow killing another guy, who held a gun. Like I said, he could put Allison's family out of business.

My eyes widen when one the gunners shot Green Arrow, making him fall off the other bus. Sara got out of her seat and ran towards him, ignoring Rip's calls. I got up from my seat and climbed over Snart before running after Sara. I moved out of the way before a bullet went past my head. One of the guys ran towards me and I flicked one of my claws out to swipe his face. He fell down and I continued to run after her.

"Don't move," I heard the Green Arrow said after she turned the corner. I finally found them, with him pointing his arrow at her. "You - you are persistent."

I stopped next to her. "Which could get her killed one day."

Sara ignored me, her eyes never leaving his. "I saw you get shot point-blank." I did, too, but I don't chase after him. He did try to kill us after all.

"It's high-density Kevlar, now...who the hell are you two?"

I raised my hand up. "If you want an introduction, that's fine. I'm Morgan Hale and this is my...teammate Sara Lance. Now, mind telling us who you are?"