You Actually Did It

Stein and Jax, you guys are a geniuses. They actually figured out how Savage is going to erase time itself. Those three meteors that flew over Ancient Egypt, he's planning to detonate them in different time periods. And they even managed to narrow them down. 1958, 1944, 1975 and 2021 (because apparently Earth and Thanagar are in sync.) The only thing that sucks is that he could be in three places at once. But if he's going to be at his most vulnerable, meaning Kendra or Carter could kill him. And we get to kill him two more times, so that makes this idea a whole lot better.

I went with Ray and Mick back to Harmony Falls in 1958. We had to sneak up on Savage and distract him until the time is right.

"When can I kill him?" Mick asked eagerly.

"We have to wait for the meteor to go critical," Ray answered.

"And when exactly is that?" I wondered. I can't wait to sink my claws around his throat.

"When he starts the ritual in all three time periods."

"Which we won't hear until Claws can," Mick added. "So hurry up, I don't have all night."

I glared at him as I let out a small snarl. Just because I tolerate Mick doesn't mean I won't kick his ass. I made sure my hearing expanded all over the woods. I could have followed him by scent, but Carter's shirt was filled with his blood and Savages. The smells combined are strong. I wouldn't be able to pinpoint each one.

I held my arm out when I heard Savage chanting. "This way."

I didn't even wait for them to reply as I ran ahead.

"Well...I think that's our cue," Ray said from behind. The guys were about to follow me but there was this terrible screeching sound that made me stop. I turned around to see that freaky bird thing that Jax almost got transformed into. "Really? These guys again?"

The thing screeched at Ray before it tried to wipe him. For crying out loud.

"Mick, Savage now!" I ordered as I shifted.

He laughed as he held up his heat ray. "It's about time!"

We ran across from each other. I tackled the bird thing on the ground and roared at it. I picked it up and threw it over to Ray, who punched the thing. The thing got up and hissed at us before it tried to swipe again. Ray blocked one attack. I flicked my claws out and grabbed one of the wings before slicing it. The thing screeched even louder.

Ray right hooked it before he used his blaster. It knocked the thing back before I kicked his back. I'm assuming it's a him anyway. The creature tried to hit me, but I ducked and elbowed behind the head. Ray ran up and blasted the thing right towards me. I grabbed both its arms before I started to pull. That's right. The thing kept screeching in pain as bones started to crunch. Soon enough, I ripped both arms from its sockets and tossed it aside. Ray came up and punched the thing one last time before it collapsed. Dead or it fainted...I don't really care.

We turned around when Mick punched Savage on the ground. His anger, his fury, his rage could be smelled from here. From both Mick and Savage. Both coming off real strong. Mick picked up his heat ray and pointed it at Savage.

"You can't kill me. I'm immortal," Savage sneered.

"Guess you haven't heard the news," Mick said.

"You're mortal, bitch," I finished.

Mick proceeded into firing his heat ray. On the way here, we came to an agreement. A small vengeance plan on our own against Savage. Enough for the both of us to get what we wanted. Mick was suppose to be the spark, I was the flame that was going to finish him.