Charge!!

This plan is idiotic. It might work, but it's completely stupid. When I see that fucking Pilgrim, I'm going to grab her by her hair and yank her head off. Maybe stab her in the eyes. I quietly grabbed the beam before I swung and landed on the other. I looked up to see Kendra. She gave me a little nod before looking back at the ground. Why Rip chose this place is beyond me, but it's good if you want to hide in the shadows.

"What is this place?" Jax asked.

"Neutral ground," Rip said as they walked further in this abandoned building. "It's a defunct Time Masters outpost."

"I thought we were supposed to be picking up your younger self."

"He's being brought to us, actually."

Then Rip's mother came into the building with the younger boy from the Refuge. Stein and Jax looked a bit surprised. I don't understand why, they look alike.

"That little boy was at the Refuge," Stein pointed out. "He's you."

Rip nodded. "Yes, good thing you're not like Morgan or else you could have caught our scent." Kendra snapped their gaze at me. I didn't acknowledge her while I looked at the guys. "You got my message?"

"I don't approve of what you're planning," his mother lightly scolded. She looked at little Rip. "Not that it ever stopped you before. Your younger selves are all still safe and sound."

"Thank you," Jax said.

She looked at Mick. "You're a naughty one. Had to pull you to a different room before the wolf could kill you."

Mick smirked. "Sounds like Claws all right."

I caught a little ash stench. I looked towards the entrance to see the Pilgrim strutting her way in. That's right strutting. I felt myself shift. My claws extended as they wrapped around the metal beam.

Rip looked towards his mother. "I think it's probably about time that you left."

"Give her hell," she said. She fist bumped little Rip before leaving. I hope we see her again.

"Where's my dad?" Jax asked.

"On board my ship, along with the rest," the Pilgrim responded, hand behind her back. Gee, I wonder what's behind there? I hope it's chocolate, note sarcasm. "All in perfect condition...as long as your captain honors his end of our bargain."

"You'd murder a child?" Stein asked shockingly. Oh, please. People who are that mad would murder anyone. Just ask Kate.

"I'd murder as many children as is necessary to accomplish my mission."

"Do you know what this will do to the timeline, killing a Time Master?"

"In case you've forgotten, I am sanctioned by the Time Masters to do what my former colleague Chronos here failed to do," she glared at Mick. Yes, kill all of us. Yada, yada, yada. Enough talk, it's time to kick ass.

"Enough of that," Rip interrupted. Yes, finally. "Let's get down to business."

The Pilgrim looked around the building. "Where's the rest of your group?"

"They're around." More like she's surrounded, but who cares.

"I'll be taking the boy."

"Before you do that, we don't believe for a second their loved ones are on your ship," Mick said.

"A show of good faith, then. A prisoner exchange. Send the boy, and I'll send the father." She looked around the building. "And I want the wolf, too." She pulled out a remote. "Once I have them in my possession, then I'll release the rest."