Admit Who You Are and What We Are

The guys were still hyped up after Ray's little showdown. But if this is like all those western movies he's so gawked up about, this isn't the last time we'll be seeing the Stillwater gang. Apparently chasing bad guys out of town has always been on Ray's bucket list. Hex wanted to know what a bucket list is, but what I want is for either him or Rip to admit what kind of person Hex really is.

So, you understand how annoyed I got when Rip walked out and said, "Well, you're all just tearing up the 1870s, aren't you?"

"Stillwater and his gang's like a hornets' nest, and your friends here keep poking at it," Hex complained.

"They saved the town from being raided, man," Jax argued.

"Today, but what about tomorrow...or the day after that? For a bunch of time travelers, you don't seem to understand the future much. The day will come when you'll all leave...and Salvation will end up like Calvert," Hex trailed off while looking at Rip.

"What's a Calvert?" Mick asked.

"A closed matter," Rip answered.

I crossed my arms. "Oh, like what Hex is is a closed matter." I know I should have talked to Hex alone. We both know that he could handle the Stillwater gang on his own. He knows why and my guess Rip does, too.

"Now is not the time Morgan."

"I think it's a great time actually."

Hex looked at me. "You caught my scent, didn't you?" I gave him a blank look. "Surprised it took you this long to mention something."

Snart raised his hand. "How about we skip all this chit chat and you tell us what's going on."

I nodded at Hex before I stared him down. I knew that scent anywhere the second we met. Hex sighed before he looked down. He slowly raised his head to reveal those icy blue eyes as his fangs came out. I didn't need to look to see Ray, Jax, and Stein's mouth opening.

"He's just like me," I said. "A wolf."

》》》》

The guys were shocked to find out that Hex's a werewolf. I had to roll my eyes because they make it seem like he's the only other one we found. I sighed happily as I cracked my neck. I just wanted to rest a bit before we take down the Stillwater gang permanently.

I heard a knock on my door. I rolled my eyes as I went towards it. I can't even take a nap in peace. When the door opened I was a bit surprised to see Snart there.

I leaned against the opening. "You knocking for once? How gentlemanly of you," I said sarcastically.

"The door was locked," He replied as he walked in.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course it was. We wouldn't want a repeat of the last time."

He smirked. "I got a great show the last time."

I could feel my cheeks getting warmer at his comment. "What are you doing here, Snart?"

"We didn't finish our conversation earlier."

I sat on my bed. "If I recall, we were kind of busy. Like how we're going to be in an hour and I don't know about you, but I would like to sleep." I sighed as Snart took a spot next to me and laid down. "Sure, make yourself comfortable."

"Don't mind if I do." He placed his hands behind his head. "Now, if I talk, are you going to interrupt me?"

"As long you don't say anything stupid," I said. He raised his eyebrow. "Fine. You want to finish our talk, then talk."

"You wolves are all the same," He mumbled. Oh, please, he only met two. "Look, I won't lie and say you haven't been getting under my skin these past few months."