Ah!

We all ran back towards the ship. Snart took Stein to the med-bay while I kept bombarding Mick with questions. All that he kept ignoring.

"Where's everyone else?" Sara asked.

"Uh, Mr. Snart is helping the Professor get situated in the med-bay," Rip answered.

"He's not doing so how without his nuclear super-half," Ray added.

Mick motioned to his Chronos suit. "Get me out of this stupid robot suit."

I pulled him back. "You're not going anywhere until you tell me what the you were talking about back there."

"Not now, Claws."

Mick went to walk away, but I grabbed his arm and pinned him to the wall. "Yes, now. What the hell did you mean that Silas is my son?"

Sara looked back at us. "Wait, what?"

Ray looked just as confused. "What do you mean Silas is Morgan's son? You said that the wolf went rogue in 2098."

Mick gave him a look. "It did. Turns out Savage's likes to kidnap babies when they're sleeping."

"He is not my son," I sneered. "I would never let a monster like that live. And I most certainly would never name my kid Sheldon." Maybe Stephan or Logan, but Sheldon? Really?"

"That's what I said. Sheldon's a stupid name."

"Do you at least know who the father is?" Ray asked. "Maybe if we knew, Morgan could stay away from him."

"No. And by the looks of it, it's not anyone from the team."

I glared at him as my hand around his throat tightened. Then someone pull me away before I could bash Mick's head against the wall.

"As much as I would like to discuss Morgan's troubled teen, how about we get the hell out of here?" Rip suggested. "Gideon?"

"I'm here, Captain, and if I could take a moment to add how wonderful it feels to be back together," the robot said. 

"I have missed you too."

"Now that we've had our reunion, I should mention we have a slight problem."

I heard a few beeps from the monitor and looked over Ray's shoulder to see the Time Masters locking onto us with their tractor beam.

"Uh, the Time Masters are locking onto us with a tractor beam," Ray said.

Sara pulled the lever. "Punch it, Gideon." Then she looked back towards Rip. "Sorry, your job."

Rip went to the other control panel. "Ms. Lance, stay right where you are. You've proven yourself quite adept at piloting this ship."

"About the tractor beam -" Mick started.

"Dr. Palmer is going to help me remotely disable it."

"I've already established an uplink to the omnimatrix mainframe, Captain," Gideon said

"The Time Masters are evil, but they're not dumb," Ray said. Or are they? "There's no way they're gonna let Gideon override the tractor beam remotely."

The ship started to shake. The monitors kept beeping and turning bright red, showing that the Time Masters locked on us.

" Whatever you're gonna do, you better do it now. They've locked on," Sara said.

"Wait. What if we convince the system that the override command is coming from somewhere else?"

"Or someone else," Rip said.