Another Werewolf

London, 2166.

I thought time traveling would be a bit easier, it's not. We always end up hitting a bumpy road. Like right now, the moment we appeared in 2166 these fighter jets started shooting at us. Not even two seconds later one of the blasters hit the ship's wing.

"Oh! We're gonna need to find a safe place to set down, Gideon," Rip yelled.

"I don't believe there are any safe places, Captain," The computer replied.

"Then why the hell did we land here then?!" I snapped. "I thought we were suppose to be in London."

"We are, Morgan," Rip rushed out. "We're just over what's left of it."

"Why's London shooting at us?" Jax asked.

"It's Savage's forces that are doing the shooting. Here in 2166, they've subjugated most of the globe."

"No shit!" I yelled.

Another laser was fired at the Waverider causing a small explosion.

"Maybe picking up here wasn't the brightest idea," Sara pointed out.

I gave her a look. "No. What makes you think that?" I can feel my inner Stiles coming out.

"Unfortunately, we no longer have the luxury of blindly searching for Savage throughout history," Stein said.

Rip nodded. "Indeed; we have to target Savage at the time and place that we're certain he will be, which is -"

"Right before he wastes your family," Mick finished. The team gave Mick a shocking look. I just gave him a nod of approval, at least he's getting smart. "What?"

"Yes, Mr. Rory, Savage will kill my wife and son in three days' time, but we can save them and the world by stopping Savage now." So basically, all of our old missions were pointless. Good to know.

Gideon kept dodging each attack, but that didn't stop some explosions from the other beams hitting each other.

"Captain, I've managed to slip beneath their artillery fire," Gideon said.

I sighed in relief as Rip spun his chair around. "Set us down on the outskirts of the city, Gideon, near the encampment of the remaining resistance forces," he ordered. The team and I undid our seat belts. I stood up and cracked my neck, making Kendra cringe. "We are going to need to proceed swiftly."

Rip stood up and was about to make it towards the exit. "I realize your family is in jeopardy, but perhaps some deliberation -" Stein started.

"We really don't have the time, Martin. According to Gideon, Savage is going to be out in the open tonight - vulnerable. Now, in order to capture him, I require the services of -"

Mick cut him off. "A killer, Claws, klepto, and pyro?"

Rip nodded. "Bingo."

》》》》

I hate these uniforms Savage is making his army wear. Although black suits me best, I prefer something a bit less... uniformy. Although Savage is the bad guy in this, he sure makes one hell of a speech. I might as well join.

"There's no way we can grab him here," Sara whispered next to me.

"Not with an army standing between us," Snart added.

I didn't remove my gaze from Savage. "So we just need to wait till he's alone."

Mick shushed us. "Shh, I'm trying to listen to this guy." I smirked at the look Rip sent him. "He gives a hell of a speech."