Should Have Stuck with Plan A

Everything is Rip's fault. He sent Jax to fix the Waverider, but Jax ended up with some radiation in his bloodstream. Now, he looks like - according to Gideon - a 63 year old man.

"Actually, I don't feel a day over 60," Jax tried to brighten up the mood.

I gave him an annoyed look. "That's not really helping."

Mick nodded. "Claws is right. This isn't funny."

I crossed my arms. "We can thank our dear ol' Captain Rip. It's his fault that Jax is like this."

"I'm afraid he's also suffering from early-stage osteoarthritis," Gideon told us. Great, another thing to add on this team's shit list.

"The exposure to the temporal radiation has led to an accelerated rate of intracellular degeneration," Stein said.

Snart looked pissed off with this whole situation. "This is what happens when Rip goes to Plan B."

"Plan A being taking Savage's head in with that mace," Mick added.

"Technically, we didn't need to go to Plan B if Kendra stuck with Plan A," I piped up annoyingly. "But, no, she wanted to save Carter from Savage's influence." Which I think is useless if Carter dies anyway.

"We're endeavoring to resolve this without bloodshed," Stein snapped. Then what the hell was the point of Plan A if there isn't going to be any bloodshed.

"And how's that working out for you, Gandhi?" Mick questioned. I raised my eyebrow at him. I'm surprised Mick knew who Gandhi was.

"Look, there's nothing we can do about it now," Jax said.

"We can talk to Hunter."

"Even if Kendra was to kill Savage, my situation's still the same."

"True," I said. I made my way over and stood next to him. "But there is one thing I can do?"

Jax and Stein gave me a confused look. Without another word, I grabbed Jax's arm. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breathes before I felt this burn crawling up my arm. I looked down to see the tendrils making its way up my forearm.

"What is she -" Stein started.

Snart shushed him. "She's taking his pain away."

I gripped my hand on Jax's tighter. When he had enough, I released him before taking a few steps back. Jax let out a breath of relief before he laid back on his bed.

Stein looked at me in amazement. "Remarkable."

Mick scoffed. "It won't be when her future many great grandson kills everyone." Snart and I glared at him. "What? Just be glad I'm not killing her. The Time Masters really wanted her dead."

Snart rolled his eyes before grabbing my hand. "That makes this situation a lot more easier." We were making our way out.

"What situation?" Stein asked.

Snart didn't look back. "We're not waiting around for the other shoe to drop." He slowly turned around and finally looked at Jax. "You deserve better." Then he turned around again and we left.

"Alexa?" Mick asked.

Snart nodded. "You bet your ass."

Who the hell is Alexa? What the fuck is Alexa?

》》》》

The criminals and I marched our way towards Rip.

"We need to talk," I started. Rip looked up from his work.

"We saw what you did to Jax," Snart snapped.

"And we're worried it's just the beginning," Mick finished.

I could tell Rip didn't want to talk to anyone right now. Well, too bad. It's his fault we're stuck here in the first place.

"The beginning of what?" He asked.

Snart crossed his arms. "It's like I said, Rip. As long as Savage is alive and on this ship, he is dangerous."

I nodded as I felt Sara's presence behind us. "And with his little wolf experiment, who knows when Sheldon might come get him."

Rip raised his eyebrow at me. "Did you catch his scent?" I shook my head no. I haven't caught a single whiff of Sheldon on the ship. "Then we have nothing to fear from him. We can't do much right now while the Time Drive is rebooting. We will soon be on our way once it's finished." He looked towards the three of us. "I'm asking for a little faith."

"Sorry, fresh out," Snart said.

"Not that you've given us any reason to," I added.

Rip looked at me. "I take it you, Mr. Snart, and Mr. Rory are of the same mind?"

"Yes."

Rip looked at Sara. "And what of you, Miss Lance?"

"You're the one who said you'd sell us out for your family," she answered. See, another reason why we shouldn't put anymore of our faith into this ridiculous mission.

"Well, if that's how you all feel, none of you is obliged to continue on this voyage with me. As I told Martin, the Jumpship can make a one-time voyage back to 2016."

"Are you saying it's ours?" Mick asked hopefully.

"I'm saying that this mission has always been a voluntary enterprise." I scoffed at that. Is that why he blinded us and kidnapped us in the first place?

"And that mission was to kill Savage," Snart snapped.

"Which doesn't seem to be on the table anymore," I said.

Rip was getting agitated. "Very well." He motioned towards the Jumpship. "Leave, if that's what you -"

Snart didn't let him finish. He turned around and began walking away. "It's been a blast, Rip. Good luck getting to the Vanishing Point."

"Tell your pals Chronos says, kiss my ass," Mick added before following Snart.

Both criminals noticed I wasn't following them. "Claws, you coming?" Snart asked.

I looked towards them before looking towards Sara. We both exchanged a look. As much as I would love to go home to Beacon Hills, I'm needed here. No matter how much Rip puts our lives in danger.

"I'm not going to be the first wolf to run away from a snake."

》》》》

A/N: This is not the last time you'll hear about Sheldon...oops, I mean, Silas.

*Not edited.*