Fighting the Voltron Twins

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. I tried to grab my head, but hissed when I tried to move them. I looked behind me to see my hands tied by a makeshift rope...made of wolfsbane. I tried to looked around to find myself in a dark room. I tried to move, but something came out and slashed my back. I groaned as I felt the blood trickle down. I tried to move again, but something stabbed my shoulder. I grunted as the sharp object started digging deeper in my shoulder before it retreated.

I let me eyes glow before I slowly looked around the room. I'm in some supply room with a few things add. On the corner of the room there was this machine hooked up. You know the ones you see in movies where the hero steps on a trip wire and arrows shoot out. Except this didn't have arrows. This had a knife. I slowly looked behind me to see one of those machines, that help doctors with laser surgery, have another knife. So, I'm in a hospital.

I saw a few towels with BHMH. Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital. My eyes widen. I'm back in Beacon Hills. I'm in the hospital. I tried to focus on my hearing, but heard no one. Great. I tried to move, but the machine behind me sliced my back again. It went deeper this time, causing me to roar. Ok, I have to get out of here.

I counted to three before I stood up. I moved my hands away from me, so the machine could slice my bonds. When I broke free I turned around and grabbed the knife before it could stab me again. I ripped that thing off it's circuits before I tossed it aside. I went to the door and tried to open it, only to get my hand shocked. I grit my teeth as the volts of electricity went up my spine. I dropped down and started panting. I heard something go on before this smoke came through the air vents. I started coughing as the first puff went through me. More...wolfsbane.

I slowly got up as my vision started to get blurry. I reallu need to get out of here before I die. I started wheezing as the world started to spin. I can't touch the door knob, so I'm left with one option. I made sure I kept my balance before I brought my foot up and kicked the door down. I stumbled out of the room and collapsed. I kept coughing and wheezing as I tried to regain my breath.

I stood again and held the wall to gain my balance. I used it as a guide. I walked up a few flights of stairs before getting tired. I went through the fourth floor and was about to turn the corner, but stopped. Someone's here and they're coming fast. I started to shift and counted to three. I went around the corner, ready to attack someone, but stopped halfway when I was met by my uncle Satan in a v-neck.

"Peter?" I asked shocked.

He seemed just as shocked as I was because he dropped Cora. "Morgan?"

I shifted back and brought him into a hug, making sure he's real. A small smile came to my face when he hugged back, ignoring my cuts and blood stained shirt. "I'm so happy to see a friendly face. I don't care if it's you."

"What happened? Last time I heard you skipped town," He said. I see Derek and the rest didn't tell him. Good.

I pulled away. "No time to explain. Where's everyone?" And by everyone, I mean the staffs. "What happened to Cora?"

"Some sort of evacuation." He looked behind him. "Unless you're ready to fight, I suggest we run."

"Why?"

My question was answered when I saw the voltron twins, as Stiles likes to call them, turn the other corner. They roared at us. "That's why."

I growled at them as I fully shifted. "Well, old man, ready to kick some ass."

Peter sighed before he shifted. "I knew there was less foul language in the house."

The twins ran at us. We ran towards them. Peter tried to swipe at them, but they blocked him and headbutted him. I jumped from the wall and tried to claw at them, but they spun around and grabbed my throat. They started choking me before they started slamming me against the wall over and over again. Peter came up and clawed at their back. They roared while dropping me. When I got down, I swiped at their ankle. They roared again and glared at us.

Peter tried to punch them, but the twins grabbed him by the throat and tossed him to the other room. "We got a problem," I heard him say as I tried to elbow them. "Big problem."

I ducked under the twins swipe, but when I got up they clawed my chest and pushed me away. I groaned as I rolled a few feet in front of Peter. I looked up as the lightning shot out when the twins roared. Way to add dramatic effect.

I heard someone else roar before a figure jumped over me and grabbed the twins by the waist. A let out a happy laugh as I see Derek fighting them. The twins elbowed his back, making him let go. Derek tried to uppercut them, but they grabbed his fist. Derek tried to swing at them, but the twins blocked him and grabbed the back of his head. They held him in place and repeatedly elbowed him. I got up as Scott ran past me. He leaped from the wall and swiped at them, but they moved out of the way. The twins tried to hit him, but he ducked as I ran towards them.

I jumped over Scott and kicked their face. Their head snapped to the side before they glared at me. They took another swing at me, but I ducked and came back up to elbow their chin. The twins marched over and grabbed my hair before they brought me back and threw me. I ignored the stinging sensation on the back of my head as I landed on top of Derek.

We grunted as the twins pinned Scott to the wall. "Ethan, Aiden, stop," Scott said. "You don't know what you're doing."

I could hear both their voices. Which sounds very demonic. "All we want is her."

Her? Who's her? I heard the sound of the elevator opening and a woman stepped inside. The twins let go of Scott and ran towards her. They were too late when the doors closed and they started clawing at it. They loud out a furious grunt as they pound on the elevator. They turned back around and growled.

Derek picked me up as Scott slowly backed away. He turned around and pushed us. "Go, go, go!" Scott shouted. I don't want to be thrown around again, so I ran after them.

Peter was carrying Cora while Stiles, who has a bat for some reason, held the door to the emergency room for us.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Derek yelled.

Someone should have told Stiles that because he stopped and looked back. Derek, Scott, and I stopped and turned around. "Stiles, get your ass over here!" I called out.

He didn't listen. He ran behind the door and held his bat up high. The twins came in and sneered at us. Stiles came from behind and swung his bat across their head, only for it to break. If this wasn't a life or death situation, I would have laughed.

Stiles looked at his bat in shock while the twins growled at him

Stiles looked at his bat in shock while the twins growled at him. Stiles placed his hand on the wall before he quickly ran over to us. The twins growled again, ready to attack. Scott thought ahead and jumped up to grab the lights and smash it on them. That seem to do the trick because the twins separated and collapsed on the ground.

I shifted back. "Would somebody please tell me...." I panted. "What the fuck is going on?"

Scott shook his head. "We'll explain on the way. Come on."

And we ran.