Hawk vs. Wolf

Washington, D.C. 1986.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Rip asked as we landed. It was a bit rough, but these guys need to learn how to handle it.

"Walk in the park." Snart answered as we removed our seat belts. "So where are we now?"

"Washington, D.C. The year is 1986."

Stein stood up, "We've landed at the height of the Cold War in a world poised for nuclear annihilation."

I rolled my eyes as I got up, "No one cares about that Stein. You can stop being a smartass."

Ray gave me a wide-eyed look, "Morgan."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Am I wrong? There's a reason why we landed here. I thought we were trying to stop Savage, not get another history lesson." Sara, Jax, Ray, and Kendra were giving me shocked looks while Snart and Mick smirked.

Gideon saved me from getting scorned. "We've traveled here because I have a new lead on Vandal Savage's location." She...It...whatever said.

Rip went over to the monitors, "Yes. Gideon managed to intercept this telefax concerning Savage's last known whereabouts."

"Tele-what?" Jax asked confusingly.

Ray couldn't help let out that stupid smile. "It's like an email..." He said before he saw my glare. "on paper."

"Wow," Mick said with fake enthusiasm. "that's totally useless." I nodded my head in agreement.

Morgan. 

I looked around the room to find no one new. I must be hearing things.

Morgan.

I looked around again. No one is here besides the team. I looked towards the entrance to see my uncle Satan in a v-neck. I blinked my eyes and he disappeared. I shook my head and before tuning back in to the team.

"You want us to break in to the Pentagon?" Mick asked. I walked closer to see we were, in fact, hovering over the Pentagon. "Sounds awesome."

"It sounds crazy." Kendra said.

I crossed my arms, "Crazy or not, we're going in. At least I could add 'breaking into the Pentagon' off my bucket list."

"You're not serious?"

I glared at her, "No, you idiot." Can these people take a joke? I looked at Rip. "What's the plan?"

"Oh, the Fabricator will fashion you the necessary Pentagon credentials." He said.

"Ooh, and don't forget our G-man disguises." Ray said happily. I raised my eyebrow at him. "I always wanted to be a spy."

I rolled my eyes. We're breaking into the Pentagon, not playing James Bond. I glanced towards the back of the room to see Peter there. He gave a little wave. When I shoot my head he was gone. What the hell?

》》》》

I got the role of a security guard with Sara and Kendra. We had to get Savage's file from the records room, but we need the security key card to get pass. I nodded to one of the guards as we walked through the hallway. Snart - who's janitor with Ray - passed Sara the card. I kept my head up high as we marched to the room.

"The records room has closed-circuit cameras." Rip told us through our ear piece. "We need a diversion."

"No shit, Sherlock." I said.

"Someone call my name?" Mick replied. I could tell he was holding a chuckle.

I tilted my head back. People started to cheer and Mick said something about making the guy into a pile of pinewood. Something like that. I nodded my head at Sara. She swiped the card before she entered with Kendra. I was about to go in but I heard my name being called.

"Morgan."

I looked to see Peter at the corner of the hall. I furrowed my eyebrows and make my way over. "Peter? What are you doing here? How are you here?" I asked.

He didn't reply. He was glaring at me while his arms were crossed. "What am I doing here? What are you doing here? I find out that my niece is off playing hero with a bunch of people who's going to get her killed. Especially that guy in the winter coat."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What are you talking about? Where you the one following me the other day?"

"We got the file." Sara said as she and Kendra walked up to me.

I looked back to see Peter gone. Why is he always disappearing? Nevermind. I have a mission to complete.

We walked towards the exit, but we had to get searched. Jax/Stein had to divert the power long enough for us to escape. The lights flickered as we reached the restricted exit. A few seconds later the alarms started to blare. I'm surrounded by idiots.

One of the officers stopped us, "This is a restricted exit."

Kendra gave him a friendly smile, "Sorry, we must have gotten lost."

Another guard stood behind Sara and me. "I'm going to need to see your key card, ma'am." Kendra looked at us. I rolled my eyes. They know. "We have a Code Seven violation."

I elbowed the guy behind me while Sara kicked her guy and Kendra punched hers. I slammed the guy down. Kendra pushed her guy into Sara's. Her wings grew. She was glaring at us with her eyes red.

"We have a slight problem." Sara told the team.

I flicked my claws and felt myself shift. Better safe than sorry. You need to kill her before she kills you. A voice said in my head. I ignored it as I growled at her. She snarled at me before flying above us to attack the other guard. She punched that guy before making a b-line to the next one. And the one after that and the one after that.

"What the hell does Kendra think she's doing?" Rip asked.

"Good question." I snarled.

Kendra tackled another guard to the ground. She began swinging her talons across his face. I let out growl before I ran towards her. I tackled her to the ground. She tried to scratch my face, but I brought my fist up and swung it at her. She grabbed my shoulders before she returned the punch. She pushed me off her and we both got up.

My eyes glowed as I let out a roar. She snarled at me and cawed, or whatever it is a hawk does. We ran towards each other. I swung my claws at her before grabbing her arms. I tossed her to the wall. She spread her wings before she flew right at me. She wrapped her arms around me before flying up. I tried to get out of her hold, but she held on tighter. I sank my claws to her side.

She grunted as she lets go. I did a little flip before landing on my feet with one hand on the pavement. I glared up at her while she glared down. Kendra flew down again and was about to swing at me. I grabbed her hand before holding it tightly. I heard a few bones crack before I headbutted her. She stumbled back and was about to attack. We were ran at each other again but a fireball was shot in the middle of us before anything can happen. We glared up to see Firestorm above us.

He flew down and grabbed Kendra before taking her back to the Waiver. Sara ran up to me. "What the hell was that?"

I glared at her before looking at the figure behind her. Peter stood there with a smirk across his face. Ray and Snart ran past him. He wasn't there. I glared at all three of them.

"Nothing."

》》》》

A/N: What's wrong with Morgan?